**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• Mr_A_DogMr_A_Dog Posts: 29
    So far the beta is a waste of time. I'm not starting back at square one. I don't have my red hulk or Luke Cage to try them out. I'm done trying for a couple days.
  • Mr_A_DogMr_A_Dog Posts: 29
    Won't work on my phone but it works on my iPad.
  • DAFkusDAFkus Posts: 13
    o4gpq2jvornu.png
    Any Languages...nothing
  • RaddMannRaddMann Posts: 6
    2u81zwr89lk9.png i am not able to participate yet. Please fix the problem.
  • No puedo pasar a ningún link o aplicación beta 4p8iqloemtjp.png
  • Still can’t even get in
  • SuicideKing2SuicideKing2 Posts: 4
    Kronk41 wrote: »
    I know you are letting people in a little at a time. This is **** though, because this is my only day off and was looking forward to getting in there while I have unlimited time. Looks like it may just be a few minutes here and there
    Kronk41 wrote: »
    I know you are letting people in a little at a time. This is **** though, because this is my only day off and was looking forward to getting in there while I have unlimited time. Looks like it may just be a few minutes here and there

Exactly the same for me man! Next time I’ll truly have free time is Monday
  • Every time I click Participate it says Failed to Login, when I click Reconnect it loads and I am no longer logged in and I am in a fledgling account.
  • Tony2231 wrote: »
    T2cm9fysmubpq.png
    there’s no option to get back to regular server

I just click Settings > Login Options > log in > When it does you will see the option.
  • Darkar123 wrote: »
    I have two devices (phone and iPad). I am currently on Beta server using my iPad. On my phone, I can access main game server with the same account AT THE SAME TIME as iPad is on Beta server.

Is this intentional? I don't want anything that could cause a potential ban.

@Kabam Miike

Figures. I think Kabam hates Androids.
  • ArdiArdi Posts: 18
    The log in problem is solved for me. This is awesome to be able to test. Thanks! I wish the beta server had unlimited energy so we could explore quests and see how updated champs perform in various situations without any energy restrictions.
  • PineappleTheftPineappleTheft Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    @Ardi check your mail in the mail server (even if there is no unread message icon)

@Kabam Miike because of how beta server is set up, there is not enough gold or ISO to rank and level up both (or really either) Luke Cage or Red Hulk to any significant level in the beta, we need to be able to do this in order to properly test the champs out.

Edit: So i was apparently able to get into my ISO overflow at least, just can't get to it through the items tab.
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    edited January 2018
    I was mocked for dumping 60ish sig stones in this guy and r5ing him. Back before the wp nerf too. But he has survived all the rank downs and i still use him a lot. tfbbeo69cce1.png

Lmfc is looking good in beta
  • 8j1joayp3yzy.png
  • A mí no me deja entrar
  • Yeah I have an issue, there’s no beta hub on my game at all, probably not even sent out to all players that meet requirements...if so, then damn, this is something I’d LOVE to be apart of 😔 very disappointing.
  • Ardi wrote: »
    The log in problem is solved for me. This is awesome to be able to test. Thanks! I wish the beta server had unlimited energy so we could explore quests and see how updated champs perform in various situations without any energy restrictions.

Check your in game messages. It seems that there is no notification, but you should have mail with 50 energy refills.
  • Yeah I have an issue, there’s no beta hub on my game at all, probably not even sent out to all players that meet requirements...if so, then damn, this is something I’d LOVE to be apart of 😔 very disappointing.

Thank you for your interest! This is our first Beta Test, and we wanted to keep it to a manageable scale (even though there was much more interest than we expected!) so we chose a random selection of Summoners that met those requirements, but not all of them!
  • my screen is not connect the BETA..no button to continue the servers..
  • DAFkusDAFkus Posts: 13
    prdqxukv8k7r.png
    Nothing
  • Buttons in beta-test menu are inactive
  • i cant choose any servers..no bottom..no entry..
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    @Kabam Miike , what is the process of reporting issues encountered in beta? This seems like a thread focused on Beta process itself.

2 issues encountered so far:

1) Blocking Mystic Symbeoid doesn't proc heat charges
    2) Parry doesn't proc a heat charge (only an actual block does). Parry should count as a block
  • ArdriArdri Posts: 2
    Beta is working for me but when I switch back to main game it says arena has been disabled.
  • Al pasar al servidor normal no vuelve al idioma español, queda bloqueado el almacén.

Volviendo al tema de los luchadores creo que luke sigue pegando suave y cuanto hace extenuación debería quitar la capacidad de eludir de los personajes aracnidos.

Red hulk mejoró notoriamente solo necesitamos saber en la descripción del personaje el tope máximo de incineraciones acumuladas
  • 61s45dsmxuyh.png

The same screenshot for me
  • This test is confidential? or can I discuss the changes with my friends or in videos on the internet?
  • ArdriArdri Posts: 2
    And with my arena lock out i have tried numerous times to restart the app and it is still saying disabled. Im trying to be a typical college student and procrastinate but I can't if I can't arena!
  • FigueFigue Posts: 83
    Symbian wrote: »
    Al pasar al servidor normal no vuelve al idioma español, queda bloqueado el almacén.

Volviendo al tema de los luchadores creo que luke sigue pegando suave y cuanto hace extenuación debería quitar la capacidad de eludir de los personajes aracnidos.

Red hulk mejoró notoriamente solo necesitamos saber en la descripción del personaje el tope máximo de incineraciones acumuladas

no leiste bien me parece, hulk rojo tiene 10 cargas como maximo. Y en cuanto a luke cage, saca la evasión cuando activa conmocion por 13 segundos al usar el sp2...
This discussion has been closed.