**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should i take my 5* Unduped hulk to rank 4

Hi guys, my roster of 5 star champs are as follows:
Symbiote Spidey, Venom, Ronan, Black Panther (the one with lotta bleeds), Psylocke and Hulk.

All of whom aren't duped. Who should i be working towards rank 4? (For attack/events/offense) Or should i just save my resources and wait on?

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    I wouldn't take hulk to r4 even if he was duped .His prestige is really low.he only hits hard if his health is low and he doesn't have any other utility that makes him better than some of the other champs
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Hulk is definitely worth r4 if he is dupped

He is poison immune so can run suicides mastery better
    And he hits hard
    So can end enemy life fast
  • JulzJulz Posts: 11
    Afrid wrote: »
    I wouldn't take hulk to r4 even if he was duped .His prestige is really low.he only hits hard if his health is low and he doesn't have any other utility that makes him better than some of the other champs

I see... thanks for the feedback. In saying that, out of my roster - would you recommend ranking anyone else up to rank 4? Or non of mine listed so far are really worth the resources at this stage (all unduped)
    I don't think any of them are worth it
    edited January 2018
    And there are also a big percentage of player that rank up their champs without thinking it through and create multiple threads begging for rtds.Even if you don't care about prestige now ,you might in the future.And you could clear most of the contents in the game with r5 4*s .I don't think he is worth those t2a 's.
  • alexbigup89alexbigup89 Posts: 11
    Hi :) i ld suggest to wait as well.. hulk r3 already hits quite well, and you can use so more useful champs as first r4... if really i should rank someone, i ld do psylocke, because many of fights in aw or quests are based on power control... i hope you ll get magik or voodoo, these awakened champs should be r4 instantly :)
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Take him to rank 4 when duped.
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    I have an unduped r3 hulk and he doesn't hit really hard. I don't think he's good enough to r4, at least not unduped.

You should wait for a better option.