**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• Still unable to login to beta server
    o0uet9euduve.jpeg
  • BiggieBiggie Posts: 9
    4r4o5jpxd59a.png
    Same Issue.
  • CuzzCuzz Posts: 1
    I have a question you said nothing in beta teansfers over to main account if I level up luke or hulk will it use the resources in my main account
  • Itsajn3xesyhb38.png
    It's no ready
  • gtxqq1upq21y.png
  • RoninBRRoninBR Posts: 31
    qnq2cdfv2ir1.png

Arena is locked in main server
    I will not dup Punidher this way

@Kabam Miike
  • Biggie wrote: »
    Wont let me do nothing. Time keeps restarting and won't give me option to go Beta or survey.edvq385ay6yr.png

It's the same for me yet
  • RoninBRRoninBR Posts: 31
    RoninBR wrote: »
    qnq2cdfv2ir1.png

Arena is locked in main server
    I will not dup Punidher this way

@Kabam Miike

A restart solved the issue

• Is not ok
  • Is not ok
  • Miller1702Miller1702 Posts: 38
    ba8bnwwrkrtv.png

Need help
  • Morgan210805Morgan210805 Posts: 36
    edited January 2018
    ivdt79k5qful.png
    @Kabam Miike please point out where it says some will only get 6days beta testing due to your ‘intentional’ delay
  • Botão para participar não tá ativo
  • MadddcorEMadddcorE Posts: 13
    Cannot join the beta server, what i can do? 58tqs5ox5n7f.png
  • @Kabam Miike the live energy issue has been fixed. I had 1 energy left on my main account, and switched over to beta where I now had 70. However, it WAS possible that it was using live energy before.. because that's what happened. And others had confirmed it as well. I wasn't making it up... hahaha
  • We do know is a beta test but to be honest what a mess first of all is supposed to be a beta test for Red Hulk and Luke Cage why are u allowing the use of other champions
    It should be only Red Hulk and Luke Cage against a variety of champions in quest on different levels of difficulty as all playes have them on different ranks and levels too in that way not ranking up is needed
    Also if any rewards earned on beta doesn't transfer to our main account where is the incentive for us to do this test no to mention that energy is being consume from our main another thing home button and my inventory has been disable again what a mess
    I hope u guys take the time to fix all this issues being cause for this beta test
  • Ragazzi io non riesco ad entrare come tester, ho provato la disconnessione e la disconnessione dal mio account kabam ma nulla, ho provato a cambiare server ma ancora nulla... qualcuno può aiutarmi??
  • hezu23m5ufex.jpg
  • The button "Participate" is not activooujwb8s0n8x.jpg
    e
  • Good afternoon. After participating in the BETA program, in this second phase, the buttons seem to be disabled for "search" and "participate".
  • Leediman39Leediman39 Posts: 64
    Still cant participate😫😫😫
  • Still participate not working.. I still can't click the participate button..
  • Same problem still can't get in 😦
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    I still can’t start the beta test....anyone else having the same problem?
  • Star22Star22 Posts: 3
    Yeah I can’t get on been trying all day
  • When will the beta work?

h0rt6e09mj94.png
  • ikerbrikerbr Posts: 1
    al hacer clic en PARTICIPAR me manda a una cuenta en blanco como si estubiera empezando del nivel 1 que solucion me pueden dar para poder ir a la version beta
  • No way
This discussion has been closed.