September Side Quest - LUDUM MAXIMUS

13»

Comments

• mughal786mughal786 Member Posts: 20
    edited September 24
    I gave up with this LM SQ. Also, failed to give me the 6K blue crystals on one occasion!!
    The last MW SQ was straightforward.
    If your a MCOC engrossed addict than complicated is fun for You but most will do the casual easier stuff as they have a life outside MCOC which is more challenging 😂
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 369 ★★★
    mughal786 said:

I gave up with this LM SQ. Also, failed to give me the 6K blue crystals on one occasion!!
    The last MW SQ was straightforward.
    If your a MCOC engrossed addict than complicated is fun for You but most will do the casual easier stuff as they have a life outside MCOC which is more challenging 😂

I just cheese the lower difficulties for the mysterium in SQ after the first week and seeing the rewards were so paltry and don't accumulate through the weeks. When it's not worth the squeeze, just do as you please.
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 367 ★★★
    Can anyone tell me if the entry token for this Ludum Maximus side quest can be refunded through Kabam support? I have sent a support ticket already but wanted to see what my chances are on this one. I reflexively took the “random” path option on my 4th entry instead of using the gold token to choose my path. Now I will not complete the map to get the full completion rewards. I have not moved since I took the wrong path 🤦‍♂️

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,944 ★★★★★

Can anyone tell me if the entry token for this Ludum Maximus side quest can be refunded through Kabam support? I have sent a support ticket already but wanted to see what my chances are on this one. I reflexively took the “random” path option on my 4th entry instead of using the gold token to choose my path. Now I will not complete the map to get the full completion rewards. I have not moved since I took the wrong path 🤦‍♂️

This map is available for 2 weeks, so I think you’re still ok if support won’t help. Next week we get 4 normal entries and 2 specifically for Ludum Maximus V.
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 367 ★★★

This map is available for 2 weeks, so I think you’re still ok if support won’t help. Next week we get 4 normal entries and 2 specifically for Ludum Maximus V.
    Ok thanks @MrSakuragi I’llwait to see what support says then use one of the upcoming entry tokens to rerun this map to get it 100% complete if support won’t help me. Watch week 5 have 4 paths and screw me…
  • ThePowerCosmicThePowerCosmic Member Posts: 121
    Seems they have been working hard on ruining the game. Just KISS keep it simple son!
  • HuskerCoolHuskerCool Member Posts: 152
    Are there different rewards for using the shattered sesterius coins?
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Is the event refreshing again or is this current one the last one to use your coins?

I have a load of entry and selectors still but don't want to use them all if something else is coming up.
    SandeepS said:

Is the event refreshing again or is this current one the last one to use your coins?

I have a load of entry and selectors still but don't want to use them all if something else is coming up.

Bit of an unknown, I would wait until Wednesday. Seems like there will be a new map with a single path to fight Nefaria, while the current map also stays open.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 730 ★★★
    @SandeepS @MrSakuragi

Read carefully the first message of the thread. Yes the one from someone of Kabam.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

@SandeepS @MrSakuragi

Read carefully the first message of the thread. Yes the one from someone of Kabam.

I agree to an extent. It implies it's the last one but I have so many entries and selectors so don't understand what use they would be.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 730 ★★★
    SandeepS said:

I agree to an extent. It implies it's the last one but I have so many entries and selectors so don't understand what use they would be.

@SandeepS
    I would say:
    1) They didn’t design the SQ for 5 weeks (SQ and EQ are designed several months before).
    2) But finally they need it to last them.
    3) As players who did mistakes complain when number of entries = number of parhs, they gave weekly 1 more coin than the number of paths.
    4) There is probably a quota of 7* shards per month in the SQ, so 2 more coins for the last week (to come).

SandeepS said:

@SandeepS
    I would say:
    1) They didn’t design the SQ for 5 weeks (SQ and EQ are designed several months before).
    2) But finally they need it to last them.
    3) As players who did mistakes complain when number of entries = number of parhs, they gave weekly 1 more coin than the number of paths.
    4) There is probably a quota of 7* shards per month in the SQ, so 2 more coins for the last week (to come).
    These are your assumptions, not what is gained from reading the Kabam post carefully.

They say very little about week 5 other than it being one fight. Their chart shows we get 1 entrance coin for it, the game shows 2. We don’t know for certain if any other coins are needed or if we can use them all for week 4. We don’t know what rewards for week 5 are because the post doesn’t say.

Hi all I've just knocked out a completion on week 5 dr nefaria and no rewards were given am I missing something

It’s either a bug or intended - as no rewards were identified for week 5 in the first post of this thread
  • elAdlyelAdly Member Posts: 11
    No rewards kabam am just finished the threat lvl 2 count nefaria quest with no rewards
  • Fnet1976Fnet1976 Member Posts: 2
    No rewards for finish or explore Ludum Max V. Is it a new bug? Why release a week 5 if it's useless?
  • ValisFettValisFett Member Posts: 29
    Same, no rewards???
  • N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Member Posts: 133
    Yeah.. this is very annoying that we are not getting mysterium this week. Glad I purchased my banquet tickets already, but some people are going to be screwed before the store resets.
  • General_Arcturus_Z9General_Arcturus_Z9 Member Posts: 3
    Supposedly, all you get for beating Nefaria is a title and nothing else.

HOWEVER, it doesn't cost anything. You can enter it for free, BUT you will need 1 of those 2 shattered coins if you want to open the gate, fight Nefaria and get the title.
  • crogscrogs Member Posts: 772 ★★★
    So I have three sestertius coins left. Makes zero sense to do week 5. Guessing I should either do week 4 level 4 to get the tyrants 4 mysterium or just do 5 again for the 7* shards.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Member Posts: 634 ★★★
    crogs said:

So I have three sestertius coins left. Makes zero sense to do week 5. Guessing I should either do week 4 level 4 to get the tyrants 4 mysterium or just do 5 again for the 7* shards.

The rewards on path from running level5 is better than in level4, do you can run level5 again.

Not sure what is the point of fighting nefaria… no objective, no rewards, no nothing…
  • IgursusIgursus Member Posts: 2
    COUNT NEFARIA SPECIAL QUEST BOSS FIGHT DOESNT GIVE ANY REWARDS - dont do it.
  • Malice25Malice25 Member Posts: 14
    Carmel1 said:

cur53d said:

This is very misleading. There are no potential rewards other than the title.

I didn’t even receive a title. lol.
    https://us.v-cdn.net/cdn-cgi/image/fit=scale-down,width=1200/https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/0z/sbo0klinxsvr.png
    Igursus said:

Bman said:

I agree. This so totally stupid!! If I had known it was only a title, wouldn’t have even bothered to waste 4min of my life to complete it 2x. If it’s just a “title” why give 2 entries?? Also didn’t even get a “title”
    Anyway! Don’t even like “titles” anyway. So disappointed though. Thought rewards would be better than previous weeks (more hoping I should say), as is normally how it works. I know it’s just 1 fight, but still a waste of time and TOTALLY STUPID

Looks like supposed to be rewards. Pretty sure just have to wait til they fix it
    Malice25 said:

Carmel1 said:

cur53d said:

https://us.v-cdn.net/cdn-cgi/image/fit=scale-down,width=1200/https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/0z/sbo0klinxsvr.png
    Igursus said:

Bman said:

I agree. This so totally stupid!! If I had known it was only a title, wouldn’t have even bothered to waste 4min of my life to complete it 2x. If it’s just a “title” why give 2 entries?? Also didn’t even get a “title”
    Anyway! Don’t even like “titles” anyway. So disappointed though. Thought rewards would be better than previous weeks (more hoping I should say), as is normally how it works. I know it’s just 1 fight, but still a waste of time and TOTALLY STUPID

Looks like supposed to be rewards. Pretty sure just have to wait til they fix it
    That is for weeks 1-4. Kabam have confirmed there are no rewards other than the title.
  • Malice25Malice25 Member Posts: 14

Malice25 said:

Carmel1 said:

cur53d said:

Igursus said:

Bman said:

That is for weeks 1-4. Kabam have confirmed there are no rewards other than the title.
    🤦‍♂️At least it was an easy fight
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 430 ★★
    fairly confident the extra entries to weeks one through four, AND the shattered token entry for the title, were given with spares because we keep locking ourselves out of SQs? still not superlative rewards, but it’s a good sign that they’re planning ahead.

or, skip quests we can get locked out of entirely. but they need some cap or limit to rewards from a design standpoint.