**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Colossus and Unstoppable Colossus SP2 not hitting [Fix in Next Update]

Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 688 ★★★
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Colossus and Unstoppable Colossus SP2 move is not hitting after I go from a 5 hit combo, the 1st hit of his SP2 misses and it the AI time to recover from my 5 hit combo. I.m on Iphone so plz look in to it.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Foxhero007. There should be a fix for this issue in 16.1, so just hang tight for a couple more days and you should be good to go. Thanks for your patience!
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184

What's the status of this? Have had opportunities to end fights with his sp2 but it's still whiffing...
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @Foxhero007. There should be a fix for this issue in 16.1, so just hang tight for a couple more days and you should be good to go. Thanks for your patience!

• BsnkomBsnkom Posts: 25
    Typical.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★

It's been more than a couple of weeks now, not couple of days as you promised.

He is still whiffing his MLLLM SP2 attack.
    Hey folks. I just tested this, and it's working for me on both my MLLLL and MLLLM combos. Would any of you be able to provide a video of it whiffing currently? Thanks!
    Hey folks. I just tested this, and it's working for me on both my MLLLL and MLLLM combos. Would any of you be able to provide a video of it whiffing currently? Thanks!

Literally just whiffed in an arena fight against medusa. I'm using 5* duped unstoppable colossus. Not sure how to get video. Could you please advise where to find a fight recorder in the game please?

• DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    edited January 2018
    Pretty easy to replicate, first fight I did @Kabam Miike - in a harder fight, the AI is able to block and avoid the SP1 when chaining

https://youtu.be/em-tUkw_WNk

So we have two posts from you in this thread. The first post says a fix is coming. The second says it's working. Does that mean the fix went thru at some point between your posts?

Thanks for a your anticipated prompt response to this.
    Hey folks. I did some more digging into this, and it looks like this fix is in 17.0, not 16.1. I didn't test this against a high enough AI, so I'm sorry for any extra confusion I caused! I will update y'all once I know more about the 17.0 release. Thanks so much for understanding.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    Colossus and Unstoppable Colossus SP2 move is not hitting after I go from a 5 hit combo, the 1st hit of his SP2 misses and it the AI time to recover from my 5 hit combo. I.m on Iphone so plz look in to it.

the same thing happens with beasts first special