Glorious Guardian Reworks… who do you think is next?

Comments

• Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 282 ★★★
    Mutant - Jubilee
    Skill - Gwenpool
    Tech - Vulture
    Science - Gladiator Hulk or Red Hulk

Hopefully they do it for champs that actually need it and not champs who are already good like Medusa.
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 938 ★★★★
    For me:

Skill: Daredevil (or DDHK rebuff ready for new series), maybe Moon Knight
    Science: CA WW2
    Tech: Vision (Age of Ultron) or Iron Patriot
    Mutant: Deadpool
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,739 ★★★★

This is my rework wish list. They don't need a whole rework, just a numbers update and it would be good to go.

Skill: Gwenpool
    Science: SpiderGwen
    Tech: Mysterio
    Mutant: Rogue

Bruh sgwen and mysterio already hits very hard and is packed with utilities. They both are annoying defenders as well and got great synergies. They don't really need anything.

Rogue buff would be amazing tho.
    I don't see too many rank up Spidergwen since she's missing something. Lets be honest there isn't too many rank 3 Spidergwen out there. Maybe Mysterio was a stretch but if his chemical gas doesn't expire after apply a heavy would make him more useful. Just like Medusa synergy added to her base kit, this would be great for Mysterio. I figured they just want to make good champs better by doing something simple.
  • HarryatomixHarryatomix Member Posts: 253 ★★
    From what I saw in the livestream it looks like these reworks are just tuneups to the kit not overhauls. So I would expect someone with good kit but poor performance.

Science - Gladiator hulk or Wasp
    Skill - Kraven or Thor Ragnarok
    Mutant - Captain Britain or Jubilee
    Tech - Psycho man or Silver Centurian or Sentinel
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,356 ★★★★★
    With the strong belief of ppl that Sentinel is gonna get buffed, I came out with the theory that the buffed champs have something in common with a new champ

Scream and Medusa both have long hair which is a big part of their character.

Purgatory and Jack r both on fire and use ignited weapons.

Spiral and SENTINEL are both robots (?)

Even tho pls buff Psycho man
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 999 ★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

Personal preference would’ve been Surfer and OG Ghostrider, but these are cool. Figure it’s 1 per class, so my predictions:

Skill: BPCW (the prince that was promised lol)
    Science: Sentry (wishful thinking)
    Tech: Green Goblin
    Mutant: Psylocke

I'm thinking possibly spider man? Maybe another avenger? I think that we won't get another cosmic or mystic, and all of them will be available in a 7* crystal for banquet, like the gifted guardians crystal from last year
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,105 ★★★★★
    edited October 4
    I’d love for the Tech Buff to be CapSam… he’s so close to being incredible, just needs a damage tune up, a tweak to the number of sap charges and to keep an Armor Up effect after the sp2 to maintain his utility to get it. He’s one of the most frustrating pre-balance program champs because it’s all there just needs minor tweaks
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian
    Are those champs tagged as “Guardian” in their profiles ?

Seemed odd they specifically said “Guardian Reworks” instead of just general “Champion Reworks”
  • dr2wsdr2ws Member Posts: 70
    edited October 4
    I don’t understand why people want a Surfer buff, I have him as a 7* R1 (yes I know it’s not a 6 or 5*) but he melts so much, especially this bg season.

I’m getting the sense they’re buffing champions that aren’t hot trash like cap, but interesting ones like Medusa, so here’s my predictions, logically there’s one for each class, so there’s 4 more to go.

November: Sandman or Sentry, there’s nobody who needs it more in the science class. Gwenpool, need her as a 7* but actually good.

December: Cable or Pyslocke, I don’t think it’s Deadpool mainly because they made Deadpool as a 7* already, and it looks like Kabam want to add more 7* instead of buffing current ones. And sentinel or silver centurion.

I’ve got confidence I have one right 😎
  • HarryatomixHarryatomix Member Posts: 253 ★★
    edited October 4

It is confirmed these 6 reworks will be available in limited crystal. Might be banquet crystal or not.

So no champ already released as 7 star will be in this reworks. That means the upcoming Titan change will mostly be Idoom and Toad.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Also Spot, since his also on the loading screen
  • Nacho98Nacho98 Member Posts: 260 ★★★
    Dr strange
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 419 ★★
    My guess is those Champs who are not buffed and not 7 Star are the leftover Champs for the banquet crystal
    So think according to that
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Does any forum Guardian or Content Creator stan for Purgatory?
    Because of the "Glorious Guardian" terminology and how Medusa is a known favorite, it is possible that the remaining four reworked champions have a connection to a content creator.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian
    altavista said:

Because of the "Glorious Guardian" terminology and how Medusa is a known favorite, it is possible that the remaining four reworked champions have a connection to a content creator.

Interesting..

Gwenpool rework incoming (jk)
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    November Sentinel and Cable
    December Gwenpool and Ghulk

I think these are some of the best candidates for a moderate buff
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,459 ★★★★
    altavista said:

Pretty sure grass knuckles loves Purgatory...... IS PSEUDOSANE A CONTENT CREATOR PLEASE DEAR GOD
  • MysterioMysterio Member Posts: 1,104 ★★★★

This is my rework wish list. They don't need a whole rework, just a numbers update and it would be good to go.

This guy knows the right champion to pick for tech.
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 169
    i am sure one of them is serpent he needs an buff to be of any threat in defense
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    Mysterio said:

This guy knows the right champion to pick for tech.
    But he's already perfect
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,459 ★★★★
    Theshadow said:

i am sure one of them is serpent he needs an buff to be of any threat in defense

Bro thinks he's that guy 💀
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 874 ★★★
    Sentry makes sense cause he’s coming out in a upcoming movie
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,132 ★★★
    I'm guessing next month will be dpxf and sentinel based on their prominence in the saga reveal video, plus sound for the class wheel based on this month being mystic cosmic

Probably Sentinel and Deadpool X force, I believe they didn't think we would guess it just by seeing the loading screen and promo vídeo, so they delayed these two and pulled Medusa and Purgatory forward

They absolutely didn't assume we would guess it, they revealed spiral in that video and she's coming next month. They've done this before with werewolf by night
    PT_99 said:

I just want OG Thor to hit like God of THUNDER man 🥹 with both mjolnir and Stormbreaker in hand.
    Hela to be actually doing ungodly amount of damage and being flashy
    With Loki having 10+ spells but also good on attack from start.

Why Asgardians are discarded so much
    Captain America is so forgotten that he gave up.

Hela literally has a limitless damage ceiling, how much do you actually play her?
    Chobbly said:

For me:

Skill: Daredevil (or DDHK rebuff ready for new series), maybe Moon Knight
    Science: CA WW2
    Tech: Vision (Age of Ultron) or Iron Patriot
    Mutant: Deadpool

Those champions all need more intensive buffs than what we're going to be getting here, except for ddhk who is pretty perfect for this kind of buff

Are those champs tagged as “Guardian” in their profiles ?

Seemed odd they specifically said “Guardian Reworks” instead of just general “Champion Reworks”

It's for a7 star pool which last year was called gifted guardians
  • HuskerCoolHuskerCool Member Posts: 151
    SKILL: Daredevil (OG)
    SCIENCE: Captain America (WW2)
    MUTANT: Beast
    TECH: Green Goblin
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,415 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

I’d love for the Tech Buff to be CapSam… he’s so close to being incredible, just needs a damage tune up, a tweak to the number of sap charges and to keep an Armor Up effect after the sp2 to maintain his utility to get it. He’s one of the most frustrating pre-balance program champs because it’s all there just needs minor tweaks

I kinda hope it happens before Captain America Brave New World
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Member Posts: 450 ★★★★
    dr2ws said:

I don’t understand why people want a Surfer buff, I have him as a 7* R1 (yes I know it’s not a 6 or 5*) but he melts so much, especially this bg season.

This meta super charges him, but in general, he doesn’t doesn’t melt anything… more like slowly erodes it like water over rocks lol. Slight exaggeration, but not much. He has such a good overall kit. Nobody is asking for him to be CGR, but even having 80% of Gamora or Angela’s top end damage would be nice.