**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Master Void UnaVOIDable Damage... Can't Imagine Uncollected

Does anyone have tips on beating this obvious cash grab? Smfh, another unavoidable damage champ.

Debuff shruggers obviously, I've heard Hulk is a good option.

Anybody else have thoughts?

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I managed to solo uncollected version witj hulk it is very hard tho.
  • alexbigup89alexbigup89 Posts: 11
    as dropfaith said, it s all about timing... wait for the degen debuff to kick in, then immediately after you have to kick void and pass the 10-20-30hits combo to purify the degen... my best champs were sl for quick dmg, and hawkeye for powercontrol... magik r4 as well allowed me a nasty combo of 60hits, during one my attempts... uncollected is done, im now working quietly on heroic and master...
    have fun !
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    It is more skill this time which is why I love it last one had modok which was just a dumb boss.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    @Binawayawhile So Magik/Hawkeye would work? I just can't get it going with them this time around. I guess I'm just playing bad.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    I'm playing 3 accounts, main has 5* Blade so that doesn't count, the other two aren't uncollected so will be using a 5* awakened Rank 2 Hawkeye in another account and a 3* blade in the other for Master, still in Heroic so will let you know how that goes. With regards to Magik and Hawkeye, you have to play patient till you get your sp1 ready in Hawkeye and obviously sp2 in Magik, if your playing bad then its a good time to look at where you can potentially improve, good luck.

Remember, its just a game, don't let it frustrate you, look for opportunity's to progress.
    Thanks ✊🏾
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    On my 7 runs to 100% Master Void, I solo'd him 3 out of the 7 times with a r4 5* Hypy when I had timing right on debuff purging, didn't lose combo, didn't let him get to SP3, etc.

The other 4 times were a **** show of debuffs causing degen to death or power gain + power on block pushing him to SP3 for instant nuke.

I didn't have to use a single revive, admittedly, but there were many deaths on 4 out of the 7 runs.

Not bothering past part 2 of Uncollected at most.
  • Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Posts: 80
    Thanks guys! I appreciate the tips!
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Blade. That is all.
  • Zros90Zros90 Posts: 10
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    What they said^^^
    But this **** is dang near impossible on uncollected for me. It's like having a worse bane node. He loves playing defensive when I'm about to get that combo meter to 10 so the debuff just kills me.
    All of his special animations are too dang long too with that stupid short timer. The 100% power gain (only on him) is also a terrible way to make fights unoriginal and even hard with that bs difficulty. Bad design all around. 👎🏾👎🏾Kabam do better.

Stop **** and complaining...just admit you are not good enough andmaybe uncollected is too much for you, I finished it easily, 4 times solo'ed him and the rest just took me 2-3 champs to kill him...never used items on him, the paths i finish with 5 almost full health champs
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I'm playing 3 accounts, main has 5* Blade so that doesn't count, the other two aren't uncollected so will be using a 5* awakened Rank 2 Hawkeye in another account and a 3* blade in the other for Master, still in Heroic so will let you know how that goes. With regards to Magik and Hawkeye, you have to play patient till you get your sp1 ready in Hawkeye and obviously sp2 in Magik, if your playing bad then its a good time to look at where you can potentially improve, good luck.

Remember, its just a game, don't let it frustrate you, look for opportunity's to progress.

3 accounts?? Just, how??
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    HEY! THATS MY PUN! U STOLE IT
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yes you actually can't fight him with suicides, go redo your masteries to fight him. he degenerates anyone with a debuff and puts on a debuff every 10 seconds, ( suicides are rebuffs sonyou just start degening immediately) you gotta get combo mulitiple Of 10 to shrug the debuff after it hits, this is gonna wreak havoc in war defense, RIP suicide masteries when defenders go invisible again
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    the hardest part is his sp1 with the 5 seconds animation, I haven't got the hang of it yet, but I think that AA or some power champ can put a big dent into him even if you play badly
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    Vegeta9001 wrote: »
    Hawkeye is an iffy one, his power drain isn't as reliable since his specials actually generate power for the opponent, if I'm remembering correctly. Magik would work if you have one high enough ranked. I personally used AA and just Neuro Toxin'd him to death and bypassing his debuffs. It was nice not having to deal with the clown sitting in a corner cowering trying to debuff me to death or hoard specials.

I used my r4 5* duped HawkEye in both Master and Uncollected. I just finished Master 100% and now doing Uncollected 100% (completed once through already).

While Hawkeye's special 1 does give power, it do so before the 40% max power drain. So I will often get VOID to just below 3 bars or even at 3 bars mid combo before firing off and s1. I try to get as close to an s2 as possible so that my next s1 is ready ASAP.

My main questing team consists of:
    r4 5* Hawkeye (level 23 awakened)
    r4 5* Starlord (unawakened)
    r5 4* Scarlett Witch (level 99 awakened)
    r5 4* Hulk (level 87 awakened)
    r5 4* Thor (level 70) awakened.

I certainly had to use revives in uncollected, but a lot of that was getting used to fighting Void. In master, I finished Void off with SW and Hulk. Didn't even get to the other 3 (who were almost at max health).
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Does void cause more damage with suicides? My champs have been getting wrecked with in 4 seconds.

Yeah suicides will get u killed quickly, you need immune champs like Iceman or ultron if u want to run them against void.

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I am only using 5/50s and two shot him with hyperion and gwen pool. once i got the power lock on him, he was done. So the purify after every 10 hits. so you have to watch the timers as to when he's going to debuff you just like you would with a bane node.
    Zros90 wrote: »
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    What they said^^^
    But this **** is dang near impossible on uncollected for me. It's like having a worse bane node. He loves playing defensive when I'm about to get that combo meter to 10 so the debuff just kills me.
    All of his special animations are too dang long too with that stupid short timer. The 100% power gain (only on him) is also a terrible way to make fights unoriginal and even hard with that bs difficulty. Bad design all around. 👎🏾👎🏾Kabam do better.

Stop **** and complaining...just admit you are not good enough andmaybe uncollected is too much for you, I finished it easily, 4 times solo'ed him and the rest just took me 2-3 champs to kill him...never used items on him, the paths i finish with 5 almost full health champs

I don't care what you finished easily. I'm struggling that's why I asked for help. It don't change my opinion on what I think a cheap fight is. Also if you would've scrolled down you would've saw that I said I was probably just playing bad. Thanks for having the attention span of a gold fish. Congrats on doing uncollected already you want a cookie? 🙄
  • ScribeScribe Posts: 5
    @Isman1998. I also found uncollected to be easier and thought it was right on par with players at the uncollected point in the game. You are being a cry baby.
    edited January 2018
    Scribe wrote: »
    @Isman1998. I also found uncollected to be easier and thought it was right on par with players at the uncollected point in the game. You are being a cry baby.

Ok........ Like I just said what you find easy won't be easy to every one else. Of course this month of uncollected is easier but I'm finding this fight difficult. I said I was probably playing bad. Why is that so hard for yall to understand? 🤦🏾‍♂️
    Quake also works very well on Void
  • ScribeScribe Posts: 5
    edited January 2018
    Ok........ Like I just said what you find easy won't be easy to every one else. Of course this month of uncollected is easier but I'm finding this fight difficult. I said I was probably playing bad. Why is that so hard for yall to understand? 🤦🏾‍♂️
    [/quote]

The game is easy mode, GITGUD. Do you want a button that says 200 units you beat uncollected ?
    Scribe wrote: »

The game is easy mode, GITGUD. Do you want a button that says 200 units you beat uncollected ?[/quote]

Wow that comeback was so weak you made Kamala Khan look like a god tier. Why you even trying to beef with me anyway? Cause my opinion is different on this content? Hop off.
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    edited January 2018
    Why do people automatically call things cash grab?! Loads of videos online showing people solo him.

(Uncollected void) I used several potions first round and then dropped down to 2 revives second run, then nothing he rest of the fights against him

I almost soloed him with my rank 5 4* SW, otherwise HE was my go to. Rank 4 5* unduped and rank 4 duped 4*, I brought both along