**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Bug - Help Issue

I have noticed this multiple times today. I fight a round then move to the next. I press for help from my alliance and then fight the next round. When that round is finished and I go to the next, the champs from the previous round or two are back at the top of my list with the help button re-enabled. I click it again and move on.

This may have started yesterday. There was no update to the client that I saw. If something was updated on the server, I didn’t see a notification about it. If there are stealth changes going on, that’s a problem. My gameplay improves for a while, and then I start seeing problems all of the sudden. It is having a massive impact on my progression through the game.

Comments

• Options
    In have the same problems. I fight in arena with the 5 stars. When i use a 5 star, after i request help. Then i fight in other arena and after the fight ii come back and i have to ask again for help for the same 5 star champs.??

Ipad air 2
  • Options
    AshtontonicAshtontonic Posts: 63
    happen for 1 week...not a lost for them so, patiently wait for months please