**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A.I 5 hit combos

Noticing A.I is doing a lot of 5 hit combos while I'm blocking. More than they used to. That's not the problem tho. How come after their 5 hit combo they are able to recover instantly where as if i do one while A.I is blocking I'm standing there about to get smashed?

Comments

• RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    OMG! I literally exp this last aw. 5 hit combo, i go to hit them and i get parried. It is straight up BS
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I've noticed this for some time, though mostly in arena. If I got caught by a 5-hit combo and immediately tried to counter attack or button mash the AI would often parry my attack and I'd get hit by another combo. Eventually I stopped trying to immediately hit back after the AI finished their combo, this change of strategy with attacking has proved useful in all levels of game content.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Saw this in aq, on the 3rd hit my block would drop and i would get wrecked.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Saw this a few times in AW, AQ and Act 5.4. I actually asked the question on here how it was possible but it wasn’t answered.
  • Why dont we get answers. Sometimes its gone and then the problems are back. Its like somebody at kabam office is pushing some buttons and then its almost impossible to win because of AI cheatingl!