**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Im starting to feel like, i wont get to test.
  • sergkazansergkazan Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    Pirata_BH wrote: »
    I was invited to participate of the Beta Test, but was never able to get in and now doesn't ever apear the icon to log in. Also, even worse, the mails I received about it were erased from my inbox.
    What happened?

Same. I still picked up the Red Hulk for this test. What should I do?

• NJT2016NJT2016 Posts: 17
    I'm supposed to do the Beta and now the button has disappeared? Is something else going on now?
  • I no longer have the Beta Hub and all of the emails associated to Beta testing are gone. I had issues with connectivity as well. Is there a reason for the Hub to be completely deleted?
  • Darkar123Darkar123 Posts: 51
    edited January 2018
    Been doing Spidey challenge with 4* and 3* LC and RH. Am on the last path and starting with the previous match (Miles Morales), health percentages disappeared from the fights. I tried a few rematches and nothing, and also restarted the app and not fixed. It wasn’t until I went back to main game and tested a fight that it worked. I then went back and works now but just something I thought you guys should know @Kabam Miike

x1xefaewdqm4.png
  • I logged into Beta test my Arena and inventory is locked in main game..Why??

Please restart your game if this occurs. This should solve this problem.

Tried this, still doesn't let me get into arena.
  • BaileydogBaileydog Posts: 6
    I don’t have the option to participate, status is up coming and participate is greyed out
  • Just test out lc. He is good n better then befor.
  • ClaudzClaudz Posts: 2
    Since the beta my arena has been locked out on my regular game server... Im disappointed as it's the stark spidy and I was actually willing to do arena for the first time for a champ. Please look into and fix. My user is Claudz11
  • I still can't get in beta testing
  • Still Can't Connect...
    0gbqbokumuxx.png
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    still unable to connect to the beta server.
  • JeBoshow1JeBoshow1 Posts: 2
    since i started with the bèta version i am unable to play versus arena in my regular account. I am very disappointed because i had my heart set on Spiderman stark enhanced. Please Fix this
  • FredFred Posts: 1
    Still can't get into the beta. Tried restarting, logging of my account and even logging in on a different device. Game name - mkeff1974
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Like. The beta so far and. Next time giv US resuscer to take op the champ. Like tier4cc and tier4basie all Thah kind of stuf
  • MadddcorEMadddcorE Posts: 13
    edited January 2018
    Still can't get inro the beta and the first day is over!
    I am very angry, because it is not fair for waiting players.
    Why kabam doesn't have software to invite all people at the same time? Why not enough time between invites and beginning of the beta pariod? @Kabam Miike
    ua4ohc08ac3o.png
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    RoninBR wrote: »
    RoninBR wrote: »
    qnq2cdfv2ir1.png

Arena is locked in main server
    I will not dup Punidher this way

@Kabam Miike

A restart solved the issue

Have you guys tried a restart? It worked for him
  • sergkazan wrote: »
    Pirata_BH wrote: »
    I was invited to participate of the Beta Test, but was never able to get in and now doesn't ever apear the icon to log in. Also, even worse, the mails I received about it were erased from my inbox.
    What happened?

Same. I still picked up the Red Hulk for this test. What should I do?

I was eventually able to get in and started testing. Then I had this exact problem.
  • Jayan23Jayan23 Posts: 26
    Still not able to login. 50sp42ab6y8j.png
  • Jayan23Jayan23 Posts: 26
    tvp228jeega9.png
  • So this is super fun.
  • CamJamCamJam Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    I still can’t get in....! Got on to test one time last night now it keeps giving me issues! Please fix it!!!!
  • IrvineIrvine Posts: 13
    edited January 2018
    m3pdofcathsg.png

Over 24hrs and still says upcoming....haha clearly getting people in today has passed for me
  • Ablm9zAblm9z Posts: 1
    Just duped my 5* Voodoo and his heal and poison numbers in fight just lowered to the same rate as my 4*. Previously regen was about 184 per tick at R4/55 but after dupe it’s gone down to 133 per tick. Is this a know issue?
  • i was accepted into the beta program, the option to participate never became active and now the orange blob icon has disappeared
  • WattyWatty Posts: 17
    24 hours and still can not get into the beta servers.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I hate to bring it up but is there any chance of RDT for use in the beta?

Or rank up tickets only for Rulk and LC?

I wouldn't mind testing between 4/40 and 5/50 just to see the difference as it would help me decide later on the main account whether to rank either but class cats come very slow to me (Seasoned summoner with one R5, being Quake which is why I asked about RDT)
  • Went to sleep with the orange beta button and corresponding messages in my read box. Woke up this morning, all of it is gone.
    lgi5aex7wdzb.png
  • qb6kgk48p529.png
This discussion has been closed.