**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should more characters inflict bleed?

should more characters inflict bleed? i think they should especially in the cases of the Iron Men (who i believe should inflict a bleed like Ultron) and Angela and Psylocke and Nightcrawler (who should inflict bleed like Drax) id love to hear more peoples opinions on this matter and if you agree maybe these changes will come into effect (i hope they do)

Comments

• Atomic_WolfAtomic_Wolf Posts: 59
    Nightcrawler does inflict bleed and you lose the health all at once instead of a DoT.
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    ohhh ok but still Angela and Psylocke both have swords why not trigger bleed
    lol thats totally agreed we should all file complaints to fix logical things
    also Iceman should be coldsnap immune
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Alright kids. Kabam logic: GR and Rulk, should be incinerate immune right? Wrong they have clothes so the must burn to death.
    Angela, Majik, all those characters should inflict bleed right? Wrong. Their swords are to fancy to do that.
    Btw NC does inflict bleed. Just all the effects happen instantly. Even says it in his abilities.
    exactly my point we need logic here
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    There's a fair point to Magik not bleeding as her sword is more Magic based
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Has to be a mix between character accuracy and game balance. Psylocke is a fantastic champ imo but if she was to inflict bleed too just because she has a sword she could end up being somewhat overpowered. She has incredible utility and quite possibly the best power control on the game, high damage to go with that would start to unbalance her. (her damage isn’t bad actually with increase crit damage and heavy attack with psi charge). Same applies to magik really and she already has a killer sp3 in the right circumstances as well as limbo for damage over time. Again, Angela already has a very high damage output, add bleed to that and just imagine how crazy that would be. Logically should Iceman be immune to coldsnap? Yes, not totally against that one really but he does already have 3 immunities. Majority of champs usually have 2 at most.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Don't forget Thor Ragnarok and the interesting ability his swords have to inflict armour break (but not bleed); whilst his battle clubs can't break anything. But his shield sometimes can...
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    They shouldn't cause bleed. If they do cause in the future, then consider it a buff or an extra.
    Those characters were made the way they are. If the team planned to add them bleed then they would probably nerf other abilities.
    well seeing your sides of that point i can agree but look at the iron men and Ultron Ultron inflicts bleed frequently but why doesnt Iron Man Superior Iron Man or Iron Patriot inflict bleed imo if Iron Patriot inflicted bleed i wouldnt be as salty that i have him because then he could be potentially useful in some content
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Dr_Brown wrote: »
    should more characters inflict bleed? i think they should especially in the cases of the Iron Men (who i believe should inflict a bleed like Ultron) and Angela and Psylocke and Nightcrawler (who should inflict bleed like Drax) id love to hear more peoples opinions on this matter and if you agree maybe these changes will come into effect (i hope they do)

Just so you know, Drax's bleed is awesome, but getting them to stack is like asking kabam to give you a God-tier champ in every crystal pull
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    All champs should bleed, a punch/kick to the nose will make any bleed.
    i agree in that sense @DarkestDestroyer