**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awaken Yondu?

I have a 4* Yondu at 5/50 but he's unawakened. I could awaken him and take his sig to somewhere in the 20's, is it worth it? How much does he benefit from it? TIA

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    If you use him regularly and have a tech gem I'd say probably...maybe. sort of depends on your roster. For defense I'd say no but if you use him for offense it would be more helpful. He's an underrated champ but I don't use him often. Mostly in arena. Earlier I ate a special 2 from BPCW and it didn't hurt to bad but it was just arena. Wouldn't have helped in act 5 except maybe from chip damage. Tough call but if you already have SL and Sparks duped I'd say go for it.
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    edited January 2018
    @DaMunk, I use him for offence all the time. He's currently my only r5 but I'll have a mutant very soon. Probably AA. I have SL duped and at r4 and I don't have Spark yet. Think it's worth it? Edit: It's actually a generic gem but I've been holding it since the big update last year waiting for a good mutant and then I got 5* AA who I plan to upgrade so I don't need it for that as much now
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Id say probably not a generic but since hes your flagship champ maybe. Ultimately it's your call but his sig ability isn't really a game changer, it's just a nice to have so keep that in mind. I'd try to save it for a champ that gains a lot from his sig. If you pull a Medusa or Hyperion type champ you'll be much better off using it on them.
    Congrats on AA he's a machine
    Okay thanks. I'm still not sure but your input was definitely helpful. And thanks, I'm really happy about him.
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    Well, yondu is a good champion but he doesn't benefit much from his ability.

I think you should hold that gem, specially because generic Ag is rare. You should awaken something like a voodoo or blade.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I hate fighting Yondu..that is all..lol
    I think I'll hold the gem for a while longer and see what I pull. Thanks guys