**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The age of sentry LEGENDS RUN TIMES

Wanted to see how my time stands up to others. Clocked out at 3:41.50. Used 5/65 Blade

Anyone want to share their times? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    3:47 with 5/65 Stark Spidey, I’m not expecting to get it. Planning to do better next month.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    3 hours? Hows r4 5 star hype for a legend run?
  • T9951T9951 Posts: 103
    3:52:20
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I’m going for it tomorrow or saturday. Need my champ out of aw. I’ll post my time when I finish. I bet no one uses this champ for legend runs
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    3:34 - 3:35. 5/65 sparky.
  • I've never done a run but gearing with some champs I heard SS can't grab a legend title because of the long setup
    Think cutoff will be around 3:55ish
    last round people were posting 3:30-3:45 cutoff was around 3:43ish
    This time i am seeing 3:40-3:57ish cutoff should be around 3:55-3:56

Top time will probably be around 3:28-3:30
    in General the top time is about 8-10 mins from everyone else so expect the safe people to be around 3:41-3:48

By the the way I have got a legend title 0 times out of the 2 times I have attempted. But i have done some bro math and present it to you all.
    No problem. Honestly if I dont get the title at 3:52-3:53 ill just do it again. I love the anticipation of seeing if you made it or not makes the game fun when you have beat all the content. Good luck man you got this
  • ill_ill_ Posts: 60
    3:33-3:34. R5 GP
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    3:21. SS with Blade syns
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Grimmbear wrote: »

That time seems ... too fast. Was this for Modok, which had lower PI opponents?

That time is 12+ minutes faster than the fastest times I've seen posted for Sentry.
    edited January 2018
    Yeah 3:21 is crazy fast! This would be the fastest legend run time for this month if it’s true. Can’t wait to see the legend announcement next month, Grimm.
  • ms629ms629 Posts: 4
    did 3:51 5/65 blade
    my cousin did 3:41 5/65 blade

our team was blade,GR,SS,mags,red cyclops
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    ms629 wrote: »

10 minutes difference with the same champ? What phones did you use?
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    3:53 5/65 GP.
    Boosted but only one rank on LC.
    Next time I’m definitely maxing my suicides.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Eddins wrote: »
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Grimmbear wrote: »

That time seems ... too fast. Was this for Modok, which had lower PI opponents?

That time is 12+ minutes faster than the fastest times I've seen posted for Sentry.

89rw4aqvxcxt.png

He’s just trolling

Not my main. And yes, i thought you meant for Modok.
    So you didn’t do it for sentry, Grimm? What was your main name for modok then? I was looking for the legend names in modok announcement and didn’t see anything that looked like yours. With a record like yours 3:21 you must have been like one of the first. What was your name?!
    MyNameIsMyOwn
    Lil JOH
    tmiles212
    Heisenberg.420
    Stolen Valor
    Nuubbee
    Cooladdy
    ØLO
    Molhamdinho
    KobeBryanttbm24
    Pasqualex
    Rock-316
    °Joe°
    tonyq_snsd

These were the announced top players of the modok legend run, which one was yours, Grimm?
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 320 ★★
    Would it be a bad idea to push a legends attempt this Quest. Don't have a double immune 4/55 5* and strongest champ is 4/55 5* Duped SL.I doubt I could pull it off even if I played extremely well as I would need to use a 4* or 2 to beat Void, and on top of that I imagine there are already 100 speed runners with 5/65 5* champs
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    3:52. 5/65 Magik.

20% Champ boost + 15% Att boost throughout. Went on a budget. Lol
    Definitely need a 5/65. Double immune is not necessary. My sparky with blade syn worked just fine.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    ms629 wrote: »

Instead of red cyclops and mags, I suggest use Dormammu and Dr. Strange. You get 6% attack boost instead of 12 but you are also going to steamroll against all mystics. From personal experience. Did finish 12th in the Modok event.
  • ms629ms629 Posts: 4
    @arsjum yeah I was thinking about bringing dormammu but deceided to go for 12% attack
    I hope my time of 3:51 will be good enough