**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Starkey Owners! Hear my plea!

Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
If you have Starkey already, please, out of the kindness of your heart and for the love of all things tingly, do his arena just to get the milestones. Join the pool and help lower the cutoff so more of us poor Starkless peasants can have a chance and possibly even lower the cutoff.

Comments

• Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    They are expecting high cutoffs so i would be surprised if they will do higher points too. You know this kind of ideas never works about the milestone only.
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Same ...here...
    Only for u.... I am out of this arena. .....just after hitting arena on the score of 1.7 mil...I will leave it...
  • I already have him at 4 star 99 level signature and also have 5 star but i will go 7m+ for shards not for him. You better prepare yourself for 6.5m cutoff reality.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    xxyanarxx wrote: »
    I already have him at 4 star 99 level signature and also have 5 star but i will go 7m+ for shards not for him. You better prepare yourself for 6.5m cutoff reality.

Gonna push that far past the usual 1.6ish for the 11-25% just to get another 100 5* shards? Dedication. A Basic dupe will not give the Max Sig crystal.
  • Amonthir wrote: »
    I already have him at 4 star 99 level signature and also have 5 star but i will go 7m+ for shards not for him. You better prepare yourself for 6.5m cutoff reality.

Gonna push that far past the usual 1.6ish for the 11-25% just to get another 100 5* shards? Dedication. A Basic dupe will not give the Max Sig crystal.

Who said that it gives max sig crystal? We all know game rules very well.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    edited January 2018
    If you have Starkey already, please, out of the kindness of your heart and for the love of all things tingly, do his arena just to get the milestones. Join the pool and help lower the cutoff so more of us poor Starkless peasants can have a chance and possibly even lower the cutoff.[/quote

tempting....
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Glad I am off this weekend..
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    If you have Starkey already, please, out of the kindness of your heart and for the love of all things tingly, do his arena just to get the milestones. Join the pool and help lower the cutoff so more of us poor Starkless peasants can have a chance and possibly even lower the cutoff.

tempting....

OK, I’ll sweeten the deal. Hit 150K and I will make sure that ALL of you get at LEAST 75 4* shards. I’ll even throw in an arena boost crystal in that deal, gratis!
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    I have a four star duped and a five star... I may acquiesce to your request.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    #GETINTHEPOOL
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    I have him at 565. Will get in the pool. Enjoy!
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    alright i'll do it. Just get in the pool when blade comes
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★

ipr7gpjd05ug.jpg
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★

Will do. I was gonna sit this one out, but you asked politely and I honestly feel that it's better for the game when players have characters they want
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    I always do the milestones. But be prepared to drop 7.5-8 mil. Good luck
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Feeney234 wrote: »
    I always do the milestones. But be prepared to drop 7.5-8 mil. Good luck

Agreed -- good luck to everyone. Don't be shy about burning those Arena Boosts, folks -- this is one of those times when you need to smoke 'em if you got 'em. They aren't helping you in your inventory on this one
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Doing it
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    I'm surprised 4*s still have this much excitement

This is one of the few i still use. 4* sig 99 here.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I am the guy you all should love, been in 99% of the pools for last 2 years, just for shards, the only one 4* I've ever actually won since leaving intermediate bracket, was spider Gwen, cos I.7m was enough, whoops
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Amonthir wrote: »

Who said that it gives max sig crystal? We all know game rules very well.

If you know the rules, it is a little odd to push so far when you already have him awakened and max sig. You're going to get 300 5* shards if you reach 10%, but you will get 500 4* shards and 200 5* shards if you miss on the low side. You get 275 5* shards when you dup a 4* champion, so 500 4* shards is, in the long run, worth about 69 5* shards (one quarter of a 4* dup). So you're pushing all those points to go from about 269 shards to 300 shards, and that's assuming the 4* shards don't contribute to a 4* that is max sig.

When you factor in the value of adding sig levels to a 4* champ to push them towards max sig, the actual value of the 11% reward is almost identical to the 10% reward for someone that owns the basic already at max sig. It might even be worth slightly more. Hypothetically speaking for someone with all 4* champions (in the normal 4* crystal) max sig, the actual value of the 11% reward is essentially about 337 5* shards, plus or minus (4* max sig crystals don't always convert to shards). So depending on the size and depth of roster, the true value of the 11% reward is some number in between 269 5* shards and 337 5* shards. The shards you get for 10% is smack dab in the middle.
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    I am the guy you all should love, been in 99% of the pools for last 2 years, just for shards, the only one 4* I've ever actually won since leaving intermediate bracket, was spider Gwen, cos I.7m was enough, whoops

I love you
    oj69oasfojyv.jpeg
  • SpidermancgSpidermancg Posts: 19
    Haha!
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Kharma paid off, Feature crystals 1/1 . only bought one cos I got a tech awakening from 5.4. Game changer, good luck to those going for him, good thing is archangel is also god tier so that will help keep his score lower
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    lol @ good luck