**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Activity tab. What is it?

WittyWitty Posts: 38
I can type in it. What is it? Is it a chat? It shows who's changed their profile pictures. But I can also post on it. Is it like a live chat?

Comments

• MayhemEffectMayhemEffect Posts: 112
    I think it is like your "wall"
  • WittyWitty Posts: 38
    Can you see what I type in the activity section?
    But it shows everyone's recent activity. Not posts or threads but when they joined and if they changed their profile picture.
    jv58hj24lkqs.png
    edited May 2017
    Yes I can see what you type But I only see your stuff.
    are those others on your friends list in game?
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    maybe it is a new way to set up for alliance chatter?
    No these are all random people.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    edited May 2017
    It seems to be a Global Board. When people join the Forum, or change their Avatar, or someone posts on another's Profile, it updates us. We can also post Group Messages.
  • Killa_DoeKilla_Doe Posts: 1
    How does one change their profile picture? I don't see any option to change it in my profile
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Killa_Doe wrote: »
    How does one change their profile picture? I don't see any option to change it in my profile

Switch to the Full Version. Click on Profile. Then change it from there. Make sure to click the circle next to the photo, then click the photo to highlight it, and then click Save.