**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Nerf Punisher

This champion take a 99999999999999 damage on block his specials, its totally money grab in act 5, every quest have a one punisher...

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    learn to dodge his L1.
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    learn to dodge his L1.

Agreed, or bring a power control champ so you can deny all his specials!!

• WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    I don't recall letting him use a special

Hes complaining about the amount of damage he takes when blocking Punishers specials!

• AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Boo hoo. Punished 99 is a **** though without power control
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    Is this a real thing or a goof post?
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    smh.......learn to play
  • Stark spidey and magic work very well against him
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Lol Nah
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Awroender wrote: »
    This champion take a 99999999999999 damage on block his specials, its totally money grab in act 5, every quest have a one punisher...

If you have problems fighting Punisher, how did you even make it Act 5????
  • SoSA__RemakeSoSA__Remake Posts: 135
    LEARN HOW TO DODGE!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Wow, punisher is a money grab? lmao
  • WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    All act 5 is a money grab. Block damage is awful, soooo.. u need to learn how to intercept or your gonna use major items
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Webbdog wrote: »
    All act 5 is a money grab. Block damage is awful, soooo.. u need to learn how to intercept or your gonna use major items

Act 5 isnt a money grab lol
  • HahaNuHahaNu Posts: 43
    I did act 5 100% with 4* I would say it`s not a money grab... money grab are grand master crystals and now I would say 5* crystal(they give only **** from them)
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    I hate to say it but if you are having issues with him, you will be hard pressed to complete 5.4.4-6. The first 3 are the essy ones. Who is in your roster?
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    You guys talking trash about skill or whatever please explain how to evade the bullets rather show us a video of you fully evading ws sp2, wm sp1 and punisher specials
    Hypocrites
    OP use a power controller or a champ with high block proficiency or take a perfect block chance team or a champ with high hp or a champ that could end the fight quickly