**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best MCOC youtuber???

ItempasItempas Posts: 57
edited January 2018 in General Discussion

Best MCOC youtuber??? 409 votes

Seatin
54% 222 votes
ContestChampion (Brian Grant)
22% 91 votes
Rich Man
3% 14 votes
Jade Jolie
2% 9 votes
Yeet
0% 4 votes
Lagacy
0% 4 votes
Vexkks
0% 2 votes
Crafty Grinding
0% 2 votes
Other
14% 61 votes

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    The memes for seatin and Brian for info
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    RichTheMan wrote: »
    when did I lose my "the" in my name?

Lol richtheman isn’t too bad if he keeps on doing news videos
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    Itempas wrote: »

you missed the name Dorky
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Not sure I have a favorite, so-to-speak, but I enjoy The Analyzer.
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    YeetOS is always the best
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    You should put Mvinceable on here. There isn’t any dialogue but he’s so skilled it’s crazy
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I simply enjoy Seatin’s snark. But if Dave were included up there, I would have picked him for his consistent optimism. Contradictory, I know...

Dr. Zola
  • The Analyzer, intercepting skills, no more words needed.

It's about youtubers, not best player...just saying. Seatin is the best youtuber just because he offers a lot of useful content.
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    edited January 2018
    Brian Grant is my favorite. I like Seatin also but I pick and choose his vids.

Analyzer is good but doesn't put out much.

Lagacy is just plain annoying. He talks like he's afraid to wake up his parents. The only video I could watch all the way thru was the why he left 4loki. His comments in other live streams are just as annoying.

Rich The Man is ok also. Dont watch to many of his vids except McOC News.

The other Omni Youtubers are pretty generic also.

I think Brian Grant and Joel Line (RIP) are/were the most original. Even tho BG wants Blade nerfed.

• Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    I watch a ton of these guys. I find Seatin timely and helpful, Crafty Grinding great for arena cutoffs, Rich the Man for larger community issues, and Prof Hoff for timely info on deals and pop up situations. They are all great. Thanks guys.
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    Seatin has an 18 in his charisma stat. Love the guy.
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    Camp E.N.T.
  • DuMonUDuMonU Posts: 54
    Not sure there is a favorite, I just kinda look at their posted video captions for any relevant info I might be looking for. For pure entertainment though Seatin wins hands down, great accent, some fantastic catch phrases and quality videos. In descending order here's probably how I check these videos....

#2 Joel Line - Unfortunately he has retired but his insights into the game were extremely helpful in learning to use characters and getting through different quests.

#3 DDD - some great skill videos on evade, intercept etc and yes...extremely positive vibe.

#4 BG entertaining and extremely analytical in his champion attributes and game play

#5 Jade Jolie After browsing through the above dudes a pretty face, pleasant voice and refreshing personality makes for a nice chanegeup.

#6 RTM - Good for overall MCOC content and news updates....watching him reminds me of sitting down to the evening news.

The rest

Analyzer not my cup of tea

Lagacy - Watch his videos just to remind me how horrible I am at this game compared to him! Seems to take the game way too seriously and might be more enjoyable to watch if he just relaxed and had more fun.

Yeet, Vexkks, Crafty I don't know or watch.