**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ/AW Game Play Issues - Champs Stuck Blocking/Unresponsive

This issue has been fairly persistent since the 12.0 patch but was recently better until this last patch. Greater than 50% of fights in AQ and AW have these issues. My champions sit blocking despite not touching the screen and don't respond to any taps or swipes. Sometimes this can be resolved by minimizing the app and returning to it (without the app restarting) but usually results in taking massive damage. Similarly, champs are not responding to swipes occasionally, making it difficult to evade or intercept. This happens almost exclusively in AQ and AW. It happens too often to name specific attackers or defenders and isn't limited to certain nodes.

Device: nVidia Shield K1 tablet
WiFi only

Comments

• Mrbat36Mrbat36 Posts: 4
    I've been having different issues, in aq and aw my Hero's won't block or are delayed and getting the stun off a Parry never happens
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Something similar happens to me in every mode, and lately seems to happen more frequently in key points like war and quest.

The biggest issue is the responsiveness which has been a long standing issue that they know about and won't fix. This just cost me a lot my war attack team and all my resources because they just sit there and take tons of hits multiple times throughout the fights especially when I was fighting the node to depower boss.

Any eta on these bug fixes because other players and I are started to get fed up with them, it's hard to do things when you can't control your champs
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    I end up burning a lot of units to not let my alliance down so I can't use units on crystals etc... and won't spend money because it is an endless cycle :(

General unresponsiveness, specials hitting for no damage, etc etc etc.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    WolfGuy wrote: »
    I end up burning a lot of units to not let my alliance down so I can't use units on crystals etc... and won't spend money because it is an endless cycle :(

Exactly and it's starting to tick me off, I never ever had this many problems before with this game or others.

I'm tired of swiping back and back and back to no avail, since they won't respond to my inputs. It angers me that kabam is just sitting in their bugs when it comes to this and the other issues with combat.

When you swipe they're supposed to move, when you dash they're supposed to dash, when you block they're supposed to block, when you hit specials they're supposed to use them, when you don't move they aren't supposed to move and dash forward or move on their own.

Please kabam fix your game, or you're going to have more and more people who are angry, more and more who won't spend, more and more people who stop playing because you are squeezing the fun out of this game and milking us for money.
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    edited June 2017
    WolfGuy wrote: »

Exactly and it's starting to tick me off, I never ever had this many problems before with this game or others.

I'm tired of swiping back and back and back to no avail, since they won't respond to my inputs. It angers me that kabam is just sitting in their bugs when it comes to this and the other issues with combat.

When you swipe they're supposed to move, when you dash they're supposed to dash, when you block they're supposed to block, when you hit specials they're supposed to use them, when you don't move they aren't supposed to move and dash forward or move on their own.

Please kabam fix your game, or you're going to have more and more people who are angry, more and more who won't spend, more and more people who stop playing because you are squeezing the fun out of this game and milking us for money.

Its crazy how many people are having to deal with champs dashing on their own but when i recorded video kabam said they're working to fix and players said my right thumb was swiping the screen.