**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Déjà vu

I'm running through a land mine and I'm touching so many people sensibilities with this but... Mate, haven't we learned from our past mistakes? Just saw that and I lol'd... I swear I've seen this before.
27s6d7py1tdw.jpeg

Comments

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    this does ring a bell somehow 🤔
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    That's funny...sort of telling though.
    edited January 2018
    I don't think Blade is the problem though. The synergies maybe...war most definitely. War has been a wreck ever since they changed it from the older map. I understand your point though.

Hard to believe the same people who brought us Blade also brought us Sentry..lol
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    Brace yourselves for an incoming blade/sparky nerf...
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    nerf is coming...lol
    I'm sort of suspicious though. Not sure why there are no names attached to anything.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Because its not alloed by tos to post names
  • DaMunk wrote: »
    I'm sort of suspicious though. Not sure why there are no names attached to anything.

Yes, I edited the picture in Paint :p The names were irrelevant... What I wanted to emphasize was the exploitation of certain characters :)
    You did just about to good of a job. I had to look very closely to see the covering of the names. Didn't mean anything negative by it. It just looked sort of off at first look.
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    edited January 2018
    SKK65 wrote: »
    ZEN wrote: »
    nerf is coming...lol

Oh for the love of...
    Blade is not getting nerfed! Kabam Mike said that 1M times! If he got nerfed, Kabam would receive more backlash than Logan Paul! 99% of the people that 100% Act 5 used the T5BCs on their Blade! Sorry to be mean, but you guys really think Kabam is going to **** off a lot of people? 12.0 would be chocolates and rainbows compared to Kabam nerfing Blade. You guys are spamming the forum with "Blade is getting nerfed!" Please, do us all a favor and just stop spamming.

Sorry pal, but don't be naive... wasn't that already the case before 12.0 ? And look what happened... I'm not saying that they will nerf him, but his regen is so op that imo in the future they will eventually nerf him... but hey, I hope I'm wrong
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Yes, same in our last war. A guy with 5/65 gp 4/55 dv that came in war with blade ghost and spark 5/50...it says a lot about the balance of the game. Yet, I am accumulating for blade as well after a 0/4 in his first run, so I too would not like his nerfing. But there is undoubtedly a problem.
  • SKK65 wrote: »
    ZEN wrote: »
    nerf is coming...lol

Oh for the love of...
    Blade is not getting nerfed! Kabam Mike said that 1M times! If he got nerfed, Kabam would receive more backlash than Logan Paul! 99% of the people that 100% Act 5 used the T5BCs on their Blade! Sorry to be mean, but you guys really think Kabam is going to **** off a lot of people? 12.0 would be chocolates and rainbows compared to Kabam nerfing Blade. You guys are spamming the forum with "Blade is getting nerfed!" Please, do us all a favor and just stop spamming.

Defenses on war are Chocolates and Rainbows (as you could call) with this team. Yet you're saying that he won't get a punishment. Maybe Blade isn't broken by himself, just maybe... But the synergies trio seems to be a little too far... TBJ1118 explains my concerns a little bit better.
  • DevilwingDevilwing Posts: 24
    People are too blindly confident on the blade trinity. This would cause unnecessary concern from kabam to nerf them. Our alliance set up defense placement to not let the rivals make the best of the trinity. They rarely make it far if they just throw in the blade/sparky/GR regardless of the defense placement.

In addition, we’ve seen so many MAGIK/Dorm/spidey in defense (modok and Medusa coming too), why not nerf them as well?