**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Banned

Deeznuts6941Deeznuts6941 Posts: 7
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello kabam i just received a notice that i was banned and i haven't done anything i only play the game i wanted to know the reason why i was banned
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Cheating
  • I haven't cheated i don't even know how to do it
  • I didnt even know their was a way to cheat on this game
  • I dont cheat i get my ass kicked all the time in this game
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Congrats!
  • I didn't cheat i see no reason to cheat in this game their is no point in it and i got banned for 6 days cause of it
  • So i have a chance to ger banned permanently for doing nothing
  • So i am going to be banned for no reason then
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    How are you guys so convinced that he was cheating?
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    How are you guys so convinced that he was cheating?

Coz he is banned

Show me one case where a ban was ever removed? Or one case when someone was banned who didnt cheat?

.....waiting on a answer for this question
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Maybe it is your choice of usernames.
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    A forum post wont get you a answer (that you want to hear) from any of the MODS.. Submit a ticket get your answer move on or start a new acct or whatever....you did something that violated the terms of service...you can lie here...but don't lie to yourself
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Sharing usally gets you a 6 Day ban.
    But its against Tos to discuss Actions taken on your Account.
    You will be banned from forums too if you try to further it...
  • jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    @Deeznuts6941 are you currently in a war against DDD???
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Never heard of anyone being unbanned or getting banned without cheating, but then again, I have no good idea how one could prove himself unguilty in such situation.

And for what I know, Kabam just might be wrong. Hard to trust in their judgement after releasing Sentry in absolutely unplayable state or rating red Cyclops as legit AW option.
  • jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    So a guy in my alliance logged into AW after his champs were already dead, and all of a sudden his champs were at full health.... an hour or two later, he's banned for a week. Has anyone ever seen this before?
  • The forums aren't the place to discuss actions taken on individual accounts, including bans. If you have questions about bans, you can find more info here.
This discussion has been closed.