**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOL experts thoughts needed

KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
Hello LOL experts,

Planning to run the easy path of LOL with the least amount of units possible. I prefer to use team revives normally.

In addition to this 5* I have almost all 4* duped including Stark, Magik ...etc ( No Blade).

What do you think would be my the best setup?
psmckt2co82u.png

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Why would you prefer team revives if it would be cheaper with single revives? GP SL Mags Mags Cyc
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    If you can keep a high combo count going, Starlord. Otherwise, Gwenpool. Brian Grant did LOL with GP just fine.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    3 champs for +18% attach synergy with Star Lord and Gwenpool. Max petrify and pacify and use Gwenpool for Magik, 50-hit combo disables defensive limbo.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    if you have 4* AA at 5/50, i'd bring SL, 3 attack champs, and AA. AA is great against magik and is the only counter to antman, and if you like team revives he's also good against maestro (who SL is bad against).

-maybe wait to see the luke cage buff and rank 4 him? kinda joking but.....maybe?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    if you have 4* AA at 5/50, i'd bring SL, 3 attack champs, and AA. AA is great against magik and is the only counter to antman, and if you like team revives he's also good against maestro (who SL is bad against).

-maybe wait to see the luke cage buff and rank 4 him? kinda joking but.....maybe?

AA is ideal for both Magik and Ant-Man if he's a 5* at 4/55, otherwise the decreased enrage timer makes it difficulty for him to do much damage. I brought 5/50 AA (sig ability level 40) for an easy run of LOL, he was close to useless because the AI would go permanently unstoppable before he could do enough damage.
    danielmath wrote: »

AA is ideal for both Magik and Ant-Man if he's a 5* at 4/55, otherwise the decreased enrage timer makes it difficulty for him to do much damage. I brought 5/50 AA (sig ability level 40) for an easy run of LOL, he was close to useless because the AI would go permanently unstoppable before he could do enough damage.

He's still great for magik, you'll kill her in 2-3 revives. In the OP situation though he should bring gwenpool and also kill spidey (not do what i said originally)
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    Take SL and GP. Then YJ and Ant man. And YJ. Then yours. Team.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    I made a couple practice runs on red hulk using GP, SL with mutants synergy team of 2 cyclops and red Mag. I could only bring him down to 40% before both GP & SL are dead. I am not sure if that is the expectation ? Would I be able finish the run if I start using revives or do you need to be able to kill red hulk without revives to know you are ready ?
  • RMP322RMP322 Posts: 83
    Keep practicing or your gonna spend a lot of units.. You should be able to solo Red hulk with not too much trouble with SL..Make sure u have enough attack synergy that your getting the extended enrage timer..It’s pointless to do it without it.. You will build up your combo for nothing then have to start over
    I made a couple practice runs on red hulk using GP, SL with mutants synergy team of 2 cyclops and red Mag. I could only bring him down to 40% before both GP & SL are dead. I am not sure if that is the expectation ? Would I be able finish the run if I start using revives or do you need to be able to kill red hulk without revives to know you are ready ?

Ya keep practicing, you just might not be ready yet. You want to be comfortable killing red hulk with SL in 1 shot.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Thank you for the info guys