**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Repost cause former was closed with wrong answers

Will there be in the near future any thought given to there being an arena for 5* champs. Even if older. As 4* become more and more useless. We need to be able to obtain 5* champions in the traditional fashion the game always has. At least a much large amount of shards able to be won.like being able to get a full 5* from the running of 2 arena. For instance if you ran arch angel arena twice and ranked in top 800 you could get 5k from first and 5k from second.
Is anything like this being worked on or thought of?
This has nothing to do with getting champs want from crystals so plz do not answer my forums with answers that have nothing to do with the subject questioned. This is inquiring into when 5* will be available to obtain in arena. In the tradition of MCOC. Obtaining champs is suppose to come primarily throw arena.

Comments

• Boysaunders76Boysaunders76 Posts: 31
    The time frame for making 5* available in this way should have occurred already or at least be in near future
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Will there be in the near future any thought given to there being an arena for 5* champs. Even if older. As 4* become more and more useless. We need to be able to obtain 5* champions in the traditional fashion the game always has. At least a much large amount of shards able to be won.like being able to get a full 5* from the running of 2 arena. For instance if you ran arch angel arena twice and ranked in top 800 you could get 5k from first and 5k from second.
    Is anything like this being worked on or thought of?
    This has nothing to do with getting champs want from crystals so plz do not answer my forums with answers that have nothing to do with the subject questioned. This is inquiring into when 5* will be available to obtain in arena. In the tradition of MCOC. Obtaining champs is suppose to come primarily throw arena.

They likely ignored it since they will not tell us if 5* arenas are coming until they are ready to announce that 5* arenas are coming. (they still could of acknowledged your question...)

I feel like they may come when 6*s are fully available...but who knows?
    That would make sense to bring them by then
    I am finding it harder and harder to motivate to grind for champs that r becoming obsolete and since Arena is my favorite part of game that is bad for me
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I am finding it harder and harder to motivate to grind for champs that r becoming obsolete and since Arena is my favorite part of game that is bad for me

If they ever do come, it will be interesting to see what cutoffs would end up being. There are players that have significant rosters that do not bother with 4* arenas anymore...but 5* arenas for specific champs would draw some of them back. If they award a flat number of 5* champs (e.g. top 800 get them) versus awarding to the top 5-10% of players...those cutoffs could get really ugly...lol.