**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Hawkeye or Gwenpool

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Which one is best to take to R4?

5* Hawkeye or Gwenpool 74 votes

5* Hawkeye (unawakened)
12%
NinexblueThebgj01Riise81YjgovtheNexus_UY_ScutiCobraCurtleTurtleRobster39Staunton 9 votes
5* Gwenpool (unawakened)
87%
GKaineRB6942danielmathGolden_GuardianGbSarkarLeNoirFaineantDarkstar4387AakashRaganatorLightburn22Fireballs5Saiyanvg2782buffajrAfridMrbeast6000Jets44adqqedfyvrVision_41HeroBoltsy 65 votes

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    5* Gwenpool (unawakened)
    HE is very useful. He has reliable power control and his specials deal high bleed damage. He was my first rank 5. He was also the only champion I ranked down during the event because I pulled GP
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Hawkeye is amazing with his constant power control and bleed, especially with Deep Wounds. However, GP is on another level.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    5* Gwenpool (unawakened)
    Gwenpool though Hawkeye himself is very useful in many fights due to his bleed and power control but he can't compare to her since she's just better than him in a lot of ways and is a monster.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    5* Gwenpool (unawakened)
    Why is this even a poll

ikr
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Because Hawkeye has great power control/bleed every L1 and I have great synergies with him. I just pulled Gwenpool today. I have heard about her, but hadn't used her myself. I'm really enjoying her already just at 1/25. She does seem great though and her L2 is awesome power control too.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    5* Hawkeye (unawakened)
    Definitely Hawkeye. Way more utility that Gwenpool.
    Thank you guys for your responses. For some GP may be the obvious choice but I used Hawkeye for a long time as a 4* then got a 5* and took him up to rank 3. I was looking to take him to rank 4 and I dont think he would have been a bad option. But I was blindsided by getting Gwenpool today and just wanted to get some other people's perspective before I made a decision. Thank you for your feedback.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    5* Gwenpool (unawakened)
    Love Hawkeye but there is no debate. GP is one of the best champs and one of the best LOL options if you are so inclined.
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    5* Hawkeye (unawakened)
    I fully explored 5.1 and 5.2 with HE. I also completed 5.3 and 5.4 with him. I recently got and duped a 5* GP. I already had my HE at rank 4. I’m getting used to fighting with GP, and she is amazing. I’d say stick with HE, and of course rank up GP as soon as possible after him.
  • ZabirZabir Posts: 76
    Lol noob
    Zabir, I'm not a noob, but I don't get top tier champs every day. 😂😂😂
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
    5* Gwenpool (unawakened)
    Do both,

but definitely Gwen 1st even undupped she’s amazing and absolutely destroys stuff. You sometimes get very lucky with her and proc loads of stuns it just seems unfair lol