**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• IrvineIrvine Posts: 13
    yxuap7x6bjws.png

My beta test update
  • IrvineIrvine Posts: 13
    Hey guys,

Those of you that are reporting that you are not yet able to get into the Beta, can you please let us know if you play with more than 1 account on a single device? We're taking a look into seeing if side accounts have a hand in this issue.

In-game name peachro
    No I don't have a 2nd account
  • My orange beta hub button has been gone for 2 days now
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
    My orange beta button is gone as well.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    No second account here either.

Zibiit has my IGN.
  • patrickryan351patrickryan351 Posts: 5
    edited January 2018
    patrickryan351: "unable to connect to beta servers!"
    Also I do have a second account! patrickryan352!
  • Still cannot connect - game name: matty124
  • No other account
  • Only have one account matty124
  • JahlivesJahlives Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    Can someone explain why I only had 250k gold? how can I rank up and max out the characters with that amount? please help.... I mean all of the credits are nice but does me no good if there is no gold to buy if that is one of the reasons credits were given? Or is the amount of gold not right? Also I have no access to my ISO pool that I have on my regular account- I can see what is in my immediate pool but I cannot access the stash. This also doesn't help when wanting to level up the characters.

Can or should I just sell my other characters to retrieve the necessary gold and iso?
    Jahlives~
  • LandsyLandsy Posts: 4
    Landsy
  • At least u can get in this is bs don’t invite people and then don’t stocker them in
  • I have no idea what’s going on. I’ve waited ever since this beta came out and still can’t get on. I figured you’d have let everyone in by now

• I want to refund the iso, gold and catalyst that I spent evolving my luke cage 5 * to R3 because I wanted to help test ... but because of lack of ability of kabam to release the tests I feel stolen ... I request my resources back because evolves and I could not test so far !!

k03wanowznl0.png
    0uzsae27wk07.png
    8nz03i126e3b.png
  • One phone, one account. Still can’t get into the beta.
  • Chandu_s700Chandu_s700 Posts: 4
    edited January 2018
    @Kabam team , I have entered in the game and completed quest by using red hulk meanwhile energy got over hence I have switched to my main account but again I tried to enter in the game for explore the quest. Could not be able to login. Can you confirm how many times we can login?
  • @Seminio , you need to restart the game then you’ll be able to participate in the beta test.
  • N0L1M1TSN0L1M1TS Posts: 26
    @Kabam Vydious

N0L1M1TS

No access to Beta yet. Thank you.
  • morrie1234: "unable to connect to beta servers!"
    Plz check it
  • Hey everyone!

So we spoke to the rest of the team in regards to those still having trouble accessing the Beta and we're sorry for the delay on it, but we're going to work towards helping y'all get into it ASAP. To help get this flowing, we'll need everyone who can't access the Beta to please provide us with their in-game username.

Thanks in advance, gang!

MrBrightside13
  • GroggieGroggie Posts: 13
    I still can’t get in. This time I have the option to select the beta server but I keep getting error messages saying that I can’t log into the server. Groggie is in-game name and i do not have a second account.
  • Lost the beta hub altogether??
  • TaterinoTaterino Posts: 3
    I can't log in to beta and have a second account I haven't used in years
  • I have restarted my phone, restarted the app and no matter what I get the can not connect to server message. I can go to the survey but that’s pointless til I get in to test my champs 😕
  • Ingame username is Elvisthegamer
  • jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    Hey everyone!

So we spoke to the rest of the team in regards to those still having trouble accessing the Beta and we're sorry for the delay on it, but we're going to work towards helping y'all get into it ASAP. To help get this flowing, we'll need everyone who can't access the Beta to please provide us with their in-game username.

Thanks in advance, gang!

in-game name is "jaylerd"
  • 나나사
  • Ign = muzyraza
    I am not still able get into beta. Waiting almost day and half to get it done.
    Please provide some solution to it
  • Still can’t get in.
    ID= carebear stair
  • Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance, gang!

Ign : Cyndrdbody
    No second account, cant get in beta testing
This discussion has been closed.