**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Any one is getting zero point score in AQ mini boss fight

Comments

• VenturaVentura Posts: 35
    Happened to me couple of times.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Are you sure he was above that health level when you entered fight? Maybe he was for example at 50% when you entered battle, you landed some hits, but in the meantime he regenerated up to 51%?
  • VenturaVentura Posts: 35

Are you sure he was above that health level when you entered fight? Maybe he was for example at 50% when you entered battle, you landed some hits, but in the meantime he regenerated up to 51%?

Started a fight when boss was at full health. Bought him down to 30%, and was awarded 0 points. This has only happened twice so far.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    I haven’t had problems in AQ. But in the current war in first node only a third of my hits registered as damage and no special node just health and attack. Don’t know if they both stem from the same problem or not related?
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★

Nope I started the fight with full health of voodoo, I just posted the part where you can see his health down and zero point.