**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any one is getting zero point score in AQ mini boss fight

Comments

• VenturaVentura Posts: 35
    Happened to me couple of times.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Are you sure he was above that health level when you entered fight? Maybe he was for example at 50% when you entered battle, you landed some hits, but in the meantime he regenerated up to 51%?
  • VenturaVentura Posts: 35

Are you sure he was above that health level when you entered fight? Maybe he was for example at 50% when you entered battle, you landed some hits, but in the meantime he regenerated up to 51%?

Started a fight when boss was at full health. Bought him down to 30%, and was awarded 0 points. This has only happened twice so far.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    I haven’t had problems in AQ. But in the current war in first node only a third of my hits registered as damage and no special node just health and attack. Don’t know if they both stem from the same problem or not related?
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★

Nope I started the fight with full health of voodoo, I just posted the part where you can see his health down and zero point.