**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Featured Blade OR Basic 5* | 90k+ Shards

I've been saving up until February's big drop with Blade, Mephisto, Doc Ock and Medusa.

Thoughts?

6 Featured 5* OR 9 Basic 5* (Maybe more soon)

Thanks

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Your choice because a whole ton of people will say blade but it depends on what you need
  • Blade when he comes in featured crystals hands down dont waste on basics
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Boboman wrote: »
    Your choice because a whole ton of people will say blade but it depends on what you need

It does not depend on what you need, the answer is blade. There's no scenario where blade is not the answer when it comes to opening crystals.
    danielmath wrote: »

It does not depend on what you need, the answer is blade. There's no scenario where blade is not the answer when it comes to opening crystals.

Blade is not the answer for everything that is why I said "what you need"

Nope, it does not matter what you need. Saving for blade is the correct answer regardless of anything else.
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    edited January 2018
    basics basics basics! It’s always the answer.

Also- if you’ve save for this long keep saving till he gets added to the basic pool.

Nope, it does not matter what you need. Saving for blade is the correct answer regardless of anything else.

so blade is the answer for everything because I disagree he is not everything people say and I'm kinda hating playing him as I find better characters then him.

Yes he is, what is your reasoning as to why everything people say about him is wrong? I don't like playing with him either and this he's a **** character but his greatness in the game is undeniable.
    Thebgj01 wrote: »
    basics basics basics! It’s always the answer.

Also- if you’ve save for this long keep saving till he gets added to the basic pool.

Wrong. The answer is the save for blade, stop trying to mislead a fellow player! Not nice
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    It comes down to "why did you start saving shards in the first place?" If you did that for only blade, then definitely his featured. If you did that for a better basic pool, then the 10k crystals. I'd personally open blades featured crystals. Good luck!!

so blade is the answer for everything because I disagree he is not everything people say and I'm kinda hating playing him as I find better characters then him.

Yes he is, what is your reasoning as to why everything people say about him is wrong? I don't like playing with him either and this he's a **** character but his greatness in the game is undeniable.

I don't believe he is **** but what my POINT is there are other champs out there that can out damage him and have better abilities
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I've always had the best luck with featured. Had enough for 4 , pull 2 featured 1 iceman and 1 Electra

I don't believe he is **** but what my POINT is there are other champs out there that can out damage him and have better abilities

You're wrong, blade stands above all champs, period. Nobody is as good as he is.

You're wrong, blade stands above all champs, period. Nobody is as good as he is.

Something is wrong with you OPEN YOUR EYES

Give me an example of someone who's better
  • Luke Cage, post buff
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    #bladeorbust
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Personally, I'd suggest going for Blade in the Featured if that's the objective. It will be the last Featured run with the increased chance.

i went 0/6 going for medusa, but she is nowhere near as good as blade, period.

Did you not see the damage are you crazy stop hopping on the bandwagon

Did you not see the damage are you crazy stop hopping on the bandwagon

When she can turn off a node, then we can talk. Till then, blade stands alone

Being better depends on the situation honestly, a spiderman for example. He's not a villain/dimensional being and his evade is annoying. While we can still take him out with blade, what if he's on a bleed/poison node? That's where we need an iceman/immune champs.
    A Hyperion for example, we can take him out with blade any day but better? Magik is better in this case. Period.
    LOL is another example, blade can do LOL no issues. But better? Starlord is better.
    While blade is among the top champs currently, a major reason to that is him being a counter to magik/dormammu, that's because we're fed up with the unavoidable damage.
    Take away danger sense and you'll see a lot of better options yourself and it's obvious that kabam is gonna add characters that won't trigger danger sense.
    Btw i do have a blade, just trying to say there can be situations that he can't handle or where other champs can be better.
  • Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Posts: 80
    I need 5-stars that are useful. My 8 as of now are Guilly, Storm, CapMarv, BPOG, HB, Drax, Sim and a Rank 4 Duped Magik.

I started saving because the game was giving catalysts I couldn't use on champs I didn't have. When T4CC started overflowing that was when I decided let's wait for a bigger pool. Plus my 4*s were coming out cringy as well.

I've never popped featured, always considered them a gamble and my RNG on this game is a lot less than what you would expect for a free account.

The new pool will be out about the same time as the Blade crystals, so there's no rush. Just more waiting. I don't like opening crystals anyway.
    My problem with Blade is that he really needs to be duped to be the god tier level.
    My problem with Blade is that he really needs to be duped to be the god tier level.

No he doesn't
    nameplas wrote: »

Being better depends on the situation honestly, a spiderman for example. He's not a villain/dimensional being and his evade is annoying. While we can still take him out with blade, what if he's on a bleed/poison node? That's where we need an iceman/immune champs.
    A Hyperion for example, we can take him out with blade any day but better? Magik is better in this case. Period.
    LOL is another example, blade can do LOL no issues. But better? Starlord is better.
    While blade is among the top champs currently, a major reason to that is him being a counter to magik/dormammu, that's because we're fed up with the unavoidable damage.
    Take away danger sense and you'll see a lot of better options yourself and it's obvious that kabam is gonna add characters that won't trigger danger sense.
    Btw i do have a blade, just trying to say there can be situations that he can't handle or where other champs can be better.

1. Blade turns off bleed/poison nodes. I use my 4* blade against 4/55 Magiks on bleed node in war and it's a joke.
    2. He's better then SL for labyrinth (will take longer but way less units).
    3. Sure, he's not good against spidey or hyperion, but who cares.

Nope you loose that power that brings out raw damage for health so it either play passive or aggressive
    You also have to consider the possibility of him being nerfed. Kabam's been inching to a seemingly mini 12.0 coming soon.
    nameplas wrote: »

1. Blade turns off bleed/poison nodes. I use my 4* blade against 4/55 Magiks on bleed node in war and it's a joke.
    2. He's better then SL for labyrinth (will take longer but way less units).
    3. Sure, he's not good against spidey or hyperion, but who cares.

True, he does that. I noticed that fighting dormammu in AQ and he turned off healblock.
    But is that working as intended? No confirmation on that to my knowledge. Also, he doesn't do that all the time, it's RNG too? If that's working as intended, then I'm happy as well.
    LOL, starlord can still be better and cheaper with a proper skill set. We all know that bud, not trying to defame blade here.
    I gave you an example and you didn't care, oh well.