**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tips for beating Hyperion

Please, give me tips for beating Hyperion boss in actual master event. He has insane power gain.
My 4* Magic is unduped rank 3, one Hyper's Sp3 and she was killed.

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Bait his specials then power lock with magik. You can't just keep hitting him you need to do a few hits then bait over an over til you your l2 then it's game over for hyp.
  • CobraCobra Posts: 126
    There are strong buff for him
    when damaged by Sp, gains one bar of power
    Special cost 50% power
    Rewards more power when struck
  • What’s your in game name?
    ---COBRA---

• ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    To bait his specials you have to get as close to him as you dare and stay open (don’t hold block).
    edited January 2018
    My best champs
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    Spam SP1 with vision, works all the time.
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    Cobra wrote: »
    My best champs

Use rogue, spam her L2, it mostly guaranteed that you'll get it back in a sec. Don't let Hype build up his SP3, bait his L1 instead.
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    You can also use your iceman. Just keep your power bar full and use sp3 after he uses his sp3 so you can rebuild your ice Armour. That way you can take many sp3.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Hood is a decent option too. When he puts staggered on to Hyperion it stops his power gain buff.
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Hawkeye keep spamming sp1 just same as vision worked all 5 times
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Even Loki works. Keep Stealing his Power Gain and use your L2.
  • D) All of the above
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Use Scarlet Witch... Just trust me...
    I have only 3* SW guys
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Use rogue. Bait out sp1 till you reach your sp2 . you'll be able to spam your sp2&3 if you play aggressively or you could use Iceman and eat a few sp3s.if you have a 3* Ronan/Se spidey you could stun lock him by spamming sp1(a 2* should work too)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QJlye2YKP4Y
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    civil warrior is good at power control if you have it

• MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    Dont get hit
  • The Ronan technique for stun lock works great there. I used Magik and she was fine. Strike back won't matter because she will lock his power.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Ronan and Gambit are amazing on any power gain nodes, U can just spam the sp1/sp2 on ronan, or sp1 on gambit.
  • Cobra wrote: »
    There are strong buff for him
    when damaged by Sp, gains one bar of power
    Special cost 50% power
    Rewards more power when struck

Magik's SP2 prevents Hyperion from gaining power. Just beat him on landing that SP2 before he can land his SP3 then you can powerlock all the way to victory
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The two I used are Scarlet Witch and Gwenpool.

Scarlet will nullify, power lock, and power steal all day long.

Gwenpool also works really well if she's duped since she can't be killed by a special attack. She can take SP3's all day long.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    SW is good. Strange can stop his power gain with counter spell. You can rank up your magik higher, mystic d will help her spam L2s. When he backs up and folds his arms hit him 2-3 times and dash back. He will usually fire off his L1 or L2.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Fully explored Uncollected using my Scarlet. Of the 5 times I fought him, I only had to revive once. She is the perfect Hype killer.