**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• jaylerd wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

So we spoke to the rest of the team in regards to those still having trouble accessing the Beta and we're sorry for the delay on it, but we're going to work towards helping y'all get into it ASAP. To help get this flowing, we'll need everyone who can't access the Beta to please provide us with their in-game username.

Thanks in advance, gang!

in-game name is "jaylerd"

IGN= muzyraza
  • Al2QAl2Q Posts: 66
    While fighting Black Bolt in ROL with Luke Cage - Beta Version, once I got the concussion on Black bolt and he used his special 2 while under the effect of concussion he didn't lose the 5% health while activating it.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Hey @borntohula and @RaistlinM, I've passed this info on to the rest of the team so they can look into this. Could you both send me your in-game names as well, so that we can investigate a little further?

Ingame: borntohula
  • Hey everyone!

So we spoke to the rest of the team in regards to those still having trouble accessing the Beta and we're sorry for the delay on it, but we're going to work towards helping y'all get into it ASAP. To help get this flowing, we'll need everyone who can't access the Beta to please provide us with their in-game username.

Thanks in advance, gang!

Pineda_Larry
  • SHIVTron_24SHIVTron_24 Posts: 6
    Still getting 'can't connect to beta server'...I think this would limit the time for us to test the champs!! Plz do something about it!!!
  • @Kabam Miike yeah I have 2 accounts that are mine on the same device that I’m using
  • SHIVTron_24SHIVTron_24 Posts: 6
    edited January 2018
    Kabam Vydious wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance, gang!

In-game name-shiv...,
  • BIGZEE88BIGZEE88 Posts: 4
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike my IGN is BIGZEE88, I still can't get into the Beta server and its showing only 5 days left... Please help
  • Still can’t get in.
    Ingame Name = Nequron
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    Still can't get in.
    Ign: Hatshipuh
  • ZvaynZvayn Posts: 4
    mn9fmf5hlaoa.png
  • AdonislinkAdonislink Posts: 27
    Was in for the first hour or so of the roll out, but then the orange button disappeared. Hasn’t returned. Where oh where has that orange button gone?... 😶
  • Can not access Beta test. In game name - Stephen.Kunze
  • WattyWatty Posts: 17
    So it has been 2 days and 1 morning and I still can’t get access to the beta servers, so as from this moment I am going to stop trying to get onto it, Untill someone tells me what is going on because I have posted loads of messages about this and no one has told me anything.
  • MadddcorEMadddcorE Posts: 13
    Hey guys,

Those of you that are reporting that you are not yet able to get into the Beta, can you please let us know if you play with more than 1 account on a single device? We're taking a look into seeing if side accounts have a hand in this issue.

Yes i have another 2 smaller accounts and the main..
  • I still can‘t enter. Ingamename: Sir Pauli zzo79yj80gnk.png
  • I’m still not able to get into the beta testing.
    IGN is Rueueuueuejushd.

Btw, let me know if I can shorten that bad boy up.
  • Morgan210805Morgan210805 Posts: 36
    @Kabam Miike I have one device and one account. IGN morgan210805. Are we still expected to believe this was intentional or are kabam now admitting they messed up again
  • Jayan23Jayan23 Posts: 26
    Same issue and not able to participate. 😞
    fobk9kvkyp1h.png
  • Having the can’t connect to beta server issue.
    Game ID is Philpott28
    Do have a smaller account but don’t really use it much that ID is TheSofaSaint
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    The resources you gave us "gold" isn't even enough to fully level rank 5 4* ... should consider increasing it
  • Eclipse95Eclipse95 Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    Still have the Same disconnection error as Anyone els😥 have No other accounts But i do play on two devices with the Same account So now And Then IGN: Eclipse95
  • Aalab14Aalab14 Posts: 5
    I have still not been able to participate in the beta activity. It has been about 2 days now, will I ever be able to join?
    My ign is aalab
  • dannyrottendannyrotten Posts: 86
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance, gang!

ign= BaMaDan3
    I DO have second account (Dannyrotten). I'm just going to give up on beta server. Thanks anyway
  • SasmiSasmi Posts: 2
    As of today I still can’t get into the beta server
  • SasmiSasmi Posts: 2
    o80uz0zqn8pu.png
  • increase its power, like the ultron, with fixed percentage this Luke Cage
  • Help me
This discussion has been closed.