**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena strength recommendations vs actual needs

not the first time I have experienced this as I'm sure most have.
Age of Sentry in Heroic mode, I enter the final stage called Penumbra and recommendations call for 10,000 points in player's team strength.
my team has 16,000 points yet it still cost me over $5 in revives and health restores just to complete 1 of 7 of the trials. The math shows a team with 16,000 points will cost between $50 to $70 to complete the arena quest.
To me, it is purposely misleading, if one is to actually complete the aren, why not add the potential cost it would take to complete based on the players team's strength?

Comments

• ItempasItempas Posts: 57
    I have never used any items to finish Heroic. And my current strongest team is 14,000 ish. Maybe work on your gameplay?
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    honestly it sounds like you just arent good at the game. go on youtube and look up dork lessons. he has some nice videos to help u get better
  • If in heroic you think that you need to spend money it is bad , my fiancé she did it without revives with dormammu 5 star 2/35 quake 4/40 venom 3/30 and 3 stars mordo and red hulk maxed out, so you need to practice your game play
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    not the first time I have experienced this as I'm sure most have.
    Age of Sentry in Heroic mode, I enter the final stage called Penumbra and recommendations call for 10,000 points in player's team strength.
    my team has 16,000 points yet it still cost me over $5 in revives and health restores just to complete 1 of 7 of the trials. The math shows a team with 16,000 points will cost between $50 to $70 to complete the arena quest.
    To me, it is purposely misleading, if one is to actually complete the aren, why not add the potential cost it would take to complete based on the players team's strength?

Hey I totally empathize with you. Unfortunately a post like this in the forum will mostly garner responses from the cool kids who like to talk down to people who struggle with content that they find easy.

I have long had a problem with the "recommended" team rating. Common sense would tell you that kabam tested that particular content before release and that is the team rating that will generally not have a problem with that content.

In reality there is nothing but a vague cloud on how kabam comes up with that recommended team rating or what it means.

There's content where I exceeded the recommended team rating and got destroyed. Not because of my gameplay but because I didn't have the "right" champs - apparently. Not sure how you can have the right champs in a game based mostly on RNG but welcome to vague answers.

I'm sorry you had trouble with that quest. I know it's super frustrating but try to stock up on potions before attempting any content you're not used to playing.
  • AMFAMF Posts: 83
    @MisterNiceGuy Way to live up to your username. Sympathetic and insightful.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    It's not the champions, its the summoner.