**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can we please doing something about quest crystals?

ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
Could these antiquated relics of uselessness please be updated or make an Uncollected version?

T1 and t2 basic ISOs are borderline worthless.

Comments

• MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There aren't enough carats to show how much I agree with this.

The quest crystals were crappy even when I was below 100k summoner rating...
  • Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Posts: 80
    Either that or make it where we can sell from the overflow. Picking 10-20 ISO at a time to sell is sooooo time consuming.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    I have long complained about not being able to sell from overstock. It's just stupid.
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    They give absolutely nothing to players level 10 and up. There should be different tiers for more difficult quests, like AQ map crystals.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Amen
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Agreed. They should update at level brackets to slightly better rewards form them each bracket (or even by Act would be fine).
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Personally I would love to have an uncollected quest crystal. I just end up saving them and opening in big groups like this to either not use the iso or sell it. Only other option is to sit there tapping away for ages trying to level one character up lol. Doesn’t need to be anything major since they’re so common, just something a bit more worthwhile like a minimum of tier 3 basic iso or something. xo6dd5fb6upl.png
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    That right there is a fine example of how bunk these things are.
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    Second that. Need uncollected quest crystals.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Quest crystals are like the 3* arena boost crystals. I only do the basic and/or featured arenas. Even in the basic arena, once I get my streak up to x3, I only use r4 4*. So they are basically useless.

So they get saved up in big bunches, then opened... whenever. If ever.