**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* 44,000 PI Green Goblin vs 5* 65,000 PI Cyclops - Which makes better boss for Alliance War?

So I had the alliance war set up with a 5* 65,000 rated Cyclops and another officer changed it to the 44,000 rated 4* Green Goblin... I felt this did not make sense but tells me I am wrong and Cyclops is "outdated" and the 20,000+ PI difference does not matter. This does not seem right to me but I could be wrong so I wanted to ask you guys.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Pi dont meant any Think. If u hav nail cyklps. Sp1 and 2 it just to esay. To kil him green gobil. Not Thah hard either. But. Of this Two green gobil is better
  • nield04nield04 Posts: 27
    edited January 2018
    Green Goblin is better because he has amazing heal abilities.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    nield04 wrote: »
    Green Goblin is better because he has amazing heal abilities.
    . But one AW boss. No xtra HP reg. So kind suck. Å

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Both suck as the boss but of the 2 I’d say GG would be better
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Okay. Seems kinda split but most of you say GG even with 1/3 the PI is still just as good if not better. Okay i feel better now thanks!

One of those times where i am happy and relived the be wrong :D
  • Neither, use a dorm or Medusa or something. But you are dumber then a bag of rocks for placing that cyc
    Neither, use a dorm or Medusa or something. But you are dumber then a bag of rocks for placing that cyc

Lol... thanks. So you knew all the ins and outs of how each character works and who is best for what even as a new player? man you are next level genius!
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    chev327fox wrote: »
    Okay. Seems kinda split but most of you say GG even with 1/3 the PI is still just as good if not better. Okay i feel better now thanks!

One of those times where i am happy and relived the be wrong :D

It's not split. Ignore my reply. That was an attempt at sarcasm which obviously didn't transcribe well into text
    edited January 2018
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    It's not split. Ignore my reply. That was an attempt at sarcasm which obviously didn't transcribe well into text

I said most seem to agree GG is the better choice. As for the ones who did not I was not counting you... I was counting myself ;) But I am still new and learning so my instincts initially told me that 20,000 more PI would help (but now I know that is not the case)... but I just do not have a good understanding of how AI ramps in the game and how brand new champs match up on defense ;)
  • MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    Neither, use a dorm or Medusa or something. But you are dumber then a bag of rocks for placing that cyc

Just wondering why Medusa would be a good boss? She hits hard, for sure, but apart from her autoblock, what else is there? She can be nullified pretty easily.

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    44000 and 65000??!?!?! Do you mean 4400 and 6500 or have you gotten ahold of some realm of legends champs somehow?
    44000 and 65000??!?!?! Do you mean 4400 and 6500 or have you gotten ahold of some realm of legends champs somehow?

44,000 and 65,000 on boss node...
  • chev327fox wrote: »

Lol... thanks. So you knew all the ins and outs of how each character works and who is best for what even as a new player? man you are next level genius!

If you don’t know those ins and outs then you probably shouldn’t be placing defense
    edited January 2018
    Oh, you must be in a much higher bracket then myself lol. Much apologies
    edited January 2018

If you don’t know those ins and outs then you probably shouldn’t be placing defense

I know a good deal about who is best where... but still learning. Also my alliance as a whole is fairly new ;)
    I usually use my vision aou for boss node and do just fine. But I'm in a lower tier and have lost love for AW as of late. The alliance I lead is more AQ focused.
  • chev327fox wrote: »

I know a good deal about who is best where... but still learning. Also my alliance as a whole is fairly new ;)

Back to where we started. If you think cyc is a good boss, then you don’t know nearly as much as you think.

Unavoidable damage, regen, who is harder on stun immune, auto evade, etc. those are things to look at when placing a boss. Newer champs usually have an edge because people aren’t used to them
    edited January 2018

Back to where we started. If you think cyc is a good boss, then you don’t know nearly as much as you think.

Unavoidable damage, regen, who is harder on stun immune, auto evade, etc. those are things to look at when placing a boss. Newer champs usually have an edge because people aren’t used to them

I never said he would be a good boss... never said either of them would be. Was just asking which would be better... not sure how this is "back to where we started"?

Also I said I know a good deal (which I do as I have been doing tons of research on many aspect of the game and its champs)... but I still have a lot to learn. So from that... how much do you think that I think I know and how far is it from what you think my actual knowledge level is at? :D:D

I never said he would be a good boss... never said either of them would be. Was just asking which would be better... not sure how this is "back to where we started"?

Also I said I know a good deal (which I do as I have been doing tons of research on many aspect of the game and its champs)... but I still have a lot to learn. So from that... how much do you think that I think I know and how far is it from what you think my actual knowledge level is at? :D:D:D
    edited January 2018
    Oops... darn forum hiccuped :D