**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

game going down....

Comments

• PilgrimmPilgrimm Posts: 18
    edited January 2018
    I have a dsl broadband connection and 2 LTE connections from 2 different mobile networks.
    I tried all 3 and the Check network connection error appears every 2 minutes on both quest or arenas.
    Super annoying.
    I can browse and stream stuff fine.
    It's not the network connections.
    It's Kabam's servers as always.

Please fix ASAP.
    Otherwise just give us all Archangel and Stark Spidey.
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    Here we go AGAIN....
  • spaceoakspaceoak Posts: 135
    me as well. My internet connection is testing good.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Same
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    ukhifejv7qm7.jpg

• NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Posts: 68
    edited January 2018
    6vyttfgdlv7s.png

REALLY?

@Kabam Miike
  • GillidafGillidaf Posts: 85
    I guess there go my spidey I was trying to get in versus and aq,aw. No connecting kabam
  • BrradburyBrradbury Posts: 62
    I can’t log in, we have a war starting right away, please fix ASAP, tried restarting app, removing it and reinstalling it, hooking up to wifi and LTE networks nothing working. Need help
  • So this time the game is actually giving advance notice that it’s about to have a major issue.... think we can manage to catch it before it totally implodes?
  • HQuinnyHQuinny Posts: 41
    My champs work as they need with connecting problem, can we keep it 😂
  • NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Posts: 68
    If I loose out on Stark Spidey, Ima be PISSED! I'm sitting at 6.1 mill right now.

@Kabam Miike
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    Nope. Multiple threads no response. If you’re gonna run AQ and AW on the weekend you need to have personnel working
  • Same many in my Alliance cannot log on
  • Hey everyone, apologies for any inconvenience, but we're looking into these reports that some players are having trouble getting into the game. We'll update everyone as soon as we have more info.
    ...and no respone
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    We need some ultra instinct hamsters in here.
  • Im having lag, dexterity, parry and connection problems going on. Whats the deal kabam? This is getting ridiculous. Ive just burnt through a bunch of items trying to beat void on uncollected and got burnt barely hitting him from pretty much all i said above. Get it together kabam. I hope your considering comp for this its also affected my allys aq. This is unacceptable
    Back up for me
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Ok, do you guys not read your in game mail?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,866 ★★★★★
    Im having lag, dexterity, parry and connection problems going on. Whats the deal kabam? This is getting ridiculous. Ive just burnt through a bunch of items trying to beat void on uncollected and got burnt barely hitting him from pretty much all i said above. Get it together kabam. I hope your considering comp for this its also affected my allys aq. This is unacceptable

Why does everyone that makes these claims never produce actual evidence? There is so many free screen recording apps out there that it would be easy to see whats happening. When you make posts like this and provide no actual evidence then its no differnet than me saying i won the lottery and im rich now. Download a screen recording app, record your fights, provide evidence. Thats how to get **** done.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Now I know how the dbags feel. that tell me my lag issues are in my head and I need to get good, and the game has changed and my timing needs to. My games running normally (yes laggy but that's normal for me) , ps dbags please take note just because your game is running fine doesn't mean the other people are wrong
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I had a few hours ago. But I haven’t had issues since.
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    Hey everyone, apologies for any inconvenience, but we're looking into these reports that some players are having trouble getting into the game. We'll update everyone as soon as we have more info.

What about those that were doing legend runs? I was about an hour in to my legend run when the game started doing this. I have a 5/65 sl was running full suicides and 30% boosts and my time is pitiful because of this. I bought an Odin so I could become a legend and now I won’t even make it.
    Erikfive_0 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, apologies for any inconvenience, but we're looking into these reports that some players are having trouble getting into the game. We'll update everyone as soon as we have more info.

What about those that were doing legend runs? I was about an hour in to my legend run when the game started doing this. I have a 5/65 sl was running full suicides and 30% boosts and my time is pitiful because of this. I bought an Odin so I could become a legend and now I won’t even make it.

I contacted the development team and was told it was my connection even though I was clearly not the only one with an issue. Please help me with this matter.
  • Big_420Big_420 Posts: 26
    It's probably because there hasn't been a update in a while because when they update again Apple wants them to disclose the drop rate for crystals. And if Apple gets that someone may figure out how Kabam is cheating the players with so called glitches. Think they are straight cheating on map 3 I had t hit my opponent 139 times with a R5 sig 99 Ghost Rider he hit me 14 times and I was about dead that's crazy!!!
  • Big_420Big_420 Posts: 26
    idcho1clubsw.png
    @Kabam Zibiit please help me. I’m getting nowhere dealing with support. So far none of my questions have been answered or addressed. I’m too the point now that if something doesn’t happen with this it’s going to make me quit playing. I’ve worjed far too hard and invested far too much time and money only to have issues and then be told it’s my fault. All I’m asking for is some help. Please help me.
This discussion has been closed.