**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Qaz12315Qaz12315 Posts: 17
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Ok so I know this is kinda asking a lot but who can explain like 90% of this game to me haha. I understand the event missions and story and stuff like that, but I need help understanding things like what everyone is talking about on the alliance board, good way to get 3* or higher hero’s what’s the deal with the special person 3v3 (I just keep doing the regular one instead is that good or bad) etc. if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Also why is there multiple star versions of the same character?

Comments

• WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Qaz12315 wrote: »
    Ok so I know this is kinda asking a lot but who can explain like 90% of this game to me haha. I understand the event missions and story and stuff like that, but I need help understanding things like what everyone is talking about on the alliance board, good way to get 3* or higher hero’s what’s the deal with the special person 3v3 (I just keep doing the regular one instead is that good or bad) etc. if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Also why is there multiple star versions of the same character?

3v3 arena is the best way to progress fast when you are new
    You will be in different brackets in the first 3 months/grind arena my friend!!!
    Take some time and watch youtube videos, they have something for everyone (expert, beginner, best ways of getting/doing things....etc)
    Half of your battle is done with knowledge, the rest is all skills!!
    Cheers!!
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Theres 2 main facets to the game: Solo and Alliance.

Let's start with solo. You can quest, and you can run arena.

Arena gives you a 3 day time period to get the highest score you can, and the highest scores get that champion. Some people run these arena's for the milestone rewards only.

Quest usually provides the materials necessary to rank champions and make them stronger.

Both can get you shards to open crystals for more champions. Arguably, arena can get shards faster.

Now lets talk about alliance. A group of 30 can work for quest and/or war.

Alliance quest is a quest you all work on at once to clear, mainly for catalysts.

Alliance war is against another alliance, mainly to earn shards for champions.

Obviously there is a lot more to it, but hopefully this helps you
  • What's the best way of getting a four to six star champion, I have alot of cataylst, but can't use them until it reaches a certain matches the number on the left example you can have 5000/10000, until you get the number ten thousands you can't use the catalyst. The game gives you a chance to get more, but it acts like spinning the slot machine. Is it fixed, cause all I get is gold or iso's. Maybe I'm not understanding the fundamentals, any suggestions or info.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Divalious wrote: »
    What's the best way of getting a four to six star champion, I have alot of cataylst, but can't use them until it reaches a certain matches the number on the left example you can have 5000/10000, until you get the number ten thousands you can't use the catalyst. The game gives you a chance to get more, but it acts like spinning the slot machine. Is it fixed, cause all I get is gold or iso's. Maybe I'm not understanding the fundamentals, any suggestions or info.

eventually, yo will get there when you play alliance quest and get crystals with that stuff
  • CoderKnight69CoderKnight69 Posts: 53
    Divalious wrote: »
    What's the best way of getting a four to six star champion, I have alot of cataylst, but can't use them until it reaches a certain matches the number on the left example you can have 5000/10000, until you get the number ten thousands you can't use the catalyst. The game gives you a chance to get more, but it acts like spinning the slot machine. Is it fixed, cause all I get is gold or iso's. Maybe I'm not understanding the fundamentals, any suggestions or info.

Thise are crystal fragments,you will make one when they hit max cap,and the remaining would be gone to make the another of that crystal.

TO OP- NEVER EVER OPEN FEATURED OR PREMIUM HERO CRYSTALSAND SPEND YOUR UNITS ON VALUABLE MASTERIES ONLY.