**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rogue or Angela

science22science22 Posts: 125
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
So, as you see above, I want to rank up either my Rogue or Angela to rank 5 first. Both of them are unduped though.. :/ Who is the best choice?

Rogue or Angela 59 votes

Angela
67%
DL864Alex_sc11SnakeEyes69BigMoGolden_GuardianAnimejay70CuteshelfNinjAlanSpity68ZoddymamDeadbyrd9vg2782NastyEfnNateJJ4302Jadedheruheru511BuckeyeKPweavileSpeedbumpKihlgast 40 votes
Rogue
32%
Fluffydragon2AgentOfSHIELDZENINTEGRALzuffyVikinxGAM3RGUYbm3eppsnameplasDarth_KaladinnZzzAvoabbasCodornasvinniegainzNexus_UY_Scutichev327foxBahamutPeterQuillMirtalha 19 votes

Comments

• BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Angela
    Tough call as Rogue has a little more utility with L2 power drain, but to me she needs the sig to really take advantage of life steal and power steal. Otherwise it's underwhelming and she hits softly. Angela doesn't need the sig, hits waaaaay harder, just her regen won't ever bring you back to full like Rogue's can.
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    Angela
    The raw damage after reaching a bar of power is just insane man.. go for her anyday
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Angela
    If rogue was duped I would’ve said her but that’s what makes her great. But then now I forgot she shrugs debuffs super fast. Either way u won’t be disappointed
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Rogue
    Tough tough choice

Just went with rogue b/c she is more versatile
  • Angela
    If u want pure damage with a little regeneration angela. If u want power control shrug debuff and health steal but weaker hitter rogue
  • science22science22 Posts: 125
    So, the majority says Angela. Angela it is :) . Thanks
  • MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    Rogela is pretty good. I would rank her up.