**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

has anyone found Mephisto or stark spidey uses for ROL or LOL?

I here SL and Guilly are the top contenders for some of these but since mephisto and stark spidey have been around long enough to upgrade fully, i wonder if I can use them.

I have mephisto 4* 5/50 awakened and stark spider 5/50 unawakened.

I have SL 5/50 awakened
I dont have Guilly.

any thoughts?

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Mephisto's damage output pretty bad, and ROL isn't particularily difficult other than the high health. Starky is a good choice for it if you have trouble maintaining a high combo, otherwise star lord will be faster.
    For wolverine, I highly recommend using even a 3 or 2 star guilly, it will be easier. Other options are archangel, yondu, doc ock, loki...but they will be harder fights.
    As for LoL, you will want to have an r4 5 star with high base attack, otherwise star lord/starky could get it done but it will cost more.
  • taojay1 wrote: »
    Mephisto's damage output pretty bad, and ROL isn't particularily difficult other than the high health. Starky is a good choice for it if you have trouble maintaining a high combo, otherwise star lord will be faster.
    For wolverine, I highly recommend using even a 3 or 2 star guilly, it will be easier. Other options are archangel, yondu, doc ock, loki...but they will be harder fights.
    As for LoL, you will want to have an r4 5 star with high base attack, otherwise star lord/starky could get it done but it will cost more.

I’m sorry, what r4 5 Star with high base attack will get lab done cheaper then stark or star lord?

Those two are the best options dude, doesn’t get any cheaper than that
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Sparky definitely has the damage output for both LoL and RoL. You can pass thru RoL easily with 4*. LoL? Might wanna save up ur units for that if you don't have 4/55.
    taojay1 wrote: »

I’m sorry, what r4 5 Star with high base attack will get lab done cheaper then stark or star lord?

IDK dude, i've heard from my ally mates that X-23 due to her regen or Gwenpool could be cheaper than SL.
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    taojay1 wrote: »

He was referring to starlord/stark spider will cost more relative to OP. It's stated that OP has 4* versions of starlord/stark spider.