**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Captain Marvel & Ms Marvel Special 2

Hello Kabam

I know in one of the recent updates Cap/Ms Marvels S2 was supposed to have been fixed so that it can actually be landed immediately after a combo, but it’s apparently still broken.

I’m sure the game team has the ability to test it but any fight where the a.i. Is turned up like Lab of Legends, they will almost always block there S2.

Would it be better to maybe change the attack all together since it may be out of the game teams hands?

Comments

• AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    The attack is also annoying to attack into because she is still in the air. She should come down to the ground quicker. I agree that it is hard to chain her attack into combos. I think it would be really awesome if they switched up the animations.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    @Kabam Wolf

Thank you, its good knowing a fix is on the way. Thx again
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    @Kabam Wolf

Thank you, its good knowing a fix is on the way. Thx again
    AgentDoom9 wrote: »
    The attack is also annoying to attack into because she is still in the air. She should come down to the ground quicker. I agree that it is hard to chain her attack into combos. I think it would be really awesome if they switched up the animations.

I noticed that as well...it’s like she almost falls into you and while your return attack should land, it doesn’t, and leaves you open to be attacked.

The same issue happens with Iron man.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @Nabz034. I just wanted to touch base an let you know that their SP2 is currently still being worked on. While we don't currently have a timeframe for when this fix will be released, I will make sure to post an update in the forums once we know more. Thanks for hanging in there!
    Any compensation on my rank up resources used to rank up these champs but can no longer use them due to your bug?

I'm talking about gold, ISOs, T1 alphas, t4bcs, and T4ccs.
  • Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    They say they are working on this problem well they have been for over a year and still no fix is in sight if they haven't done it by now they never will so why can't they admit it and then redesign there sp2 to one that will work they have before ws,punisher,abomination and end this problem once and for all
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    She gains more not using specials that said mines been landing lately when I try

True it is better to use the special 3 at the very end of a fight (builds higher crit the more full her special bar is). But special 2 in certain situations can be very helpful. that being said...

Her special has been broken for quite some time and Kabam has been fully aware of it, yet has 100% disregarded the bugged special.

Doesn't her power bar increase attack, not crit? That's electro's ability
    They say they are working on this problem well they have been for over a year and still no fix is in sight if they haven't done it by now they never will so why can't they admit it and then redesign there sp2 to one that will work they have before ws,punisher,abomination and end this problem once and for all
    Probably because it's a lot harder to completely redesign a champs special and more practical to simply adjust the old special. Anyways, it was recently acknowledged again and will be fixed soon
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/267501#Comment_267501

Bumping thread daily.

3dnj1uemesyz.png

How long has she been bugged?
    pmn1bhh5qgly.png

Since being "updated and fixed", but still bugged:
    7v7j3kxu9jnd.png
  • JmetroJmetro Posts: 12
    You can come out with a new champ every 2 weeks but can fix one that has been out for years .. this new champ thing bs , sooner or later no one will have a change at duping any good hero. The longer the game goes on the less likely we will aquire heroes we want and the developers will more inundated will a larger pool of heroes to fix .. and I doubt as the hero roster increases , the employee roster increases with it.
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    looks like some problems can be fixed in a couple of hours, and others can be fixed in a couple of years. that says something. something to think about

Agreed 100%
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Kabam wolf has said it would be looked into along time ago and still nothing done

Look at our main link on the forum with our issue with miss marvel and captain marvel.. bunch of bs for a very long time.....time to get one of the high end YouTubers, to help get involved,
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Hmm still being looked into must be pretty complicated to sort out this special attack then again you can never truely get anything right.