**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What device is best for faster load times in MCOC?

Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion

What device is best for faster load times in MCOC? 24 votes

iPhone X
29%
dbrascoheruheru511Jets44OhGodYesQulcks1lverGamerTljainD5 7 votes
iPhone 8+
45%
DaMunkRektorBigMoRomario26GAM3RGUYvinniegainzThemanofjLunchbox45XFA_Rebootednield04FLYER 11 votes
iPad
12%
DL864Nexus_UY_ScutiRyzen 3 votes
iPad Pro
12%
SirnoobxtremegamerSpiritOfVengeance 3 votes

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    iPhone 8+
    Maybe add in a few other companies. Just a thought.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Maybe add in a few other companies. Just a thought.

Problem is that there are only 2 major operating systems for playing MCOC, iOS and Android. Android has issues, even on the most recent versions. The issues comes from load screens and server calls. Androids have an issues due to the platform restricting processing power to any single app.

Trust me, I have a Samsung S7 Edge, Tab S2, and Tab S3... even with more RAM and processing power, the Tab S3 still lags and sputters in fights. The loading circle appears after any time I click a button in MCOC, and it stays for anywhere between 4-10 secs regularly.

The speed difference is noticeable especially in arena. It takes me roughy 1 hour and 45 minutes to get through 32 rounds on an Android. I bought a iPhone X and iPad 32 GB.... I am able to get through 34 rounds in 1 hour and 15 minutes (and that includes a break to walk my dog).

I would include other companies, if Android could compete... they cannot. And that comes from actual experience from someone who has used both platforms.

• You are spoiled on android, for me 33 fights takes me over 2 hours from all the loading screens and waiting at least 5 secs each time I request help, before it allows me to continue. It all adds up. I run on a galaxy tab a, which is essentially a s7, hardware wise, but with a bigger screen.