**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lag again....this is what I noticed. [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Yeah, it’s Saturday night thanks kabam ... it’s party time ... i think it’s good , I was trying to play but champs acting weird dropping block ,running instead of blocking so I shut the game and going for the night out... thanks kabam now I enjoy life outside of my house .. lol 😂
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    So im on an iPhone se (equiv to 6) 10.3.1 I've left the old iOS as people always complain about the new ones, I had 3 mo the of great gameplay on this phone when I bought it new 6 months ago, last 3 months worse and worse, mostly it's about my swipe window, half the time I swipe back and it parries or blocks, this would be less annoying if sometimes dexterity wouldn't pop up, or dexterity pops up as I'm getting punched in the face by a single hit after I swiped back, I have once evaded a Yellowjacket l1 successfully in those months. Even when back of the screen and 3 dexterities pop up, still get hit by one of them. (I now just hold block) another frustrating thing is my main champ is stark spidey (so frustrating to use like this) but he auto evades that Yj powersting and avs l1, except he auto evades most of it, then gets hit by some of it
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    No ETA on fixing these issues... how long more we have to wait?
    Another 6 months ?!!
    Customer Service at its best
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    The customer service is very disappointing. I was cruising through Act 5, but now I have had to stop because the lag has gotten worse again. They either can’t fix it, or they won’t fix it because it would give us back the advantages that they tried to take away.
  • Our alliance dealt with some serious lag over the last two days in AQ, too.
  • My game was lagging the whole time I was on it. Even the next day as well. The parry didn't parry my character froze in place and it refused to attack.
  • Also today while running map 5 I couldn't slide back at all. Please fix the game
  • _noyes_noyes Posts: 51
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf really annoying this is still happening with no update. I hate to be spammy, but what is the hold up? I thought maybe a new phone battery would help, but nope. You guys are pushing new content without an app store update, pushing changes to voodoo without an app store update. To reiterate, this really frustrating. Please update us on the status of this lag.
    My champs are struggling with double dexterity and Lags.
    This game is getting annoying on eyes more than the fingers.
    ~~~~still under inverstigation~~~ sigh
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    Guys, I hate to tell you this, but it is your device causing you to lag. I don't know why kabam hasn't outright told us this yet, but there is probably a reason. I'm thinking they don't want to tell people that the game needs the fastest processors and if you don't have the most up to date devices you are at a disadvantage. You'll notice that those with iPhone 8's and X's and those that play on iPad Pros don't complain about the lag. I haven't had any lag in a month since I upgraded my device. I know many will disagree with what I'm writing but my iPhone 6 lagged all the time and was unplayable. Everytime I got an email, text, message from Line or Groupme or anything that put the slightest pressure on the cpu, the lag started.
  • BossyBuilderBossyBuilder Posts: 137
    edited January 2018
    OhGodYes wrote: »
    Guys, I hate to tell you this, but it is your device causing you to lag. I don't know why kabam hasn't outright told us this yet, but there is probably a reason. I'm thinking they don't want to tell people that the game needs the fastest processors and if you don't have the most up to date devices you are at a disadvantage. You'll notice that those with iPhone 8's and X's and those that play on iPad Pros don't complain about the lag. I haven't had any lag in a month since I upgraded my device. I know many will disagree with what I'm writing but my iPhone 6 lagged all the time and was unplayable. Everytime I got an email, text, message from Line or Groupme or anything that put the slightest pressure on the cpu, the lag started.

Oh really? And what empirical data do you have on this? Why not just let Kabam actually investigate. There have been admitted problems with the help button in the game causing delays and recently champs that had already requested help keep reloading in the arena's. Lag has been really bad this morning and the same issue of champs reloading has been happening yesterday and today. Related? I don't know, but let Kabam do the research.
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    So I have to burn all my Healing and Revives because I can't block half the time? Parry fails? Dexterity 100% evade fail? Combos interrupted by counters and specials? And we have to complete content with broken mechanics and tremendous lag with no compensation to do so? Way to take care of your player base! You've been Kabamed!
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143

Oh really? And what empirical data do you have on this? Why not just let Kabam actually investigate. There have been admitted problems with the help button in the game causing delays and recently champs that had already requested help keep reloading in the arena's. Lag has been really bad this morning and the same issue of champs reloading has been happening yesterday and today. Related? I don't know, but let Kabam do the research.

I complained about lag with the best of them! I was soo pissed off at kabam for ignoring me and everyone else's complaints about lag and how it was making me spend more units and potions. Once I upgraded to the iPhone X, I compared the game play and experience. I took note at when I started lagging looking for ways to minimize it when I didnt have the new phone. Every time I got a notification or my phone vibrated from a new email or text, the lag occurred. Then I upgraded my phone and from the start, I had ZERO issues. I also look at the youtubers and content creators and many of them are running on the top of the line devices or devices with a strong/new CPU and I dont recall seeing their game lag.
    Damn I’m not rich enough to play this game
  • ChokerspinChokerspin Posts: 9
    This issue has been going on for months. I'm running a Samsung Galaxy S8 and have issues. incoming notifications aren't the problem cause it will lag without them. It's Kabam just trying to screw the players over and get money out of us. They won't fix it. I've logged a number of tickets already and got squat back. i'm not holding my breath.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    my iphone was brand new 7 months ago and I have resisted any ios update, it was good for about 4 months, if this is the life of a $700 phone, and nothing is fixed, I will bid this game goodbye, it's not playable for me right now, half my alliance are complaining about the lag and dropped blocks last few days
  • Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
    Since yesterday I have observed that juggernaut in all sections of the AQ path 1 is freezing the game. It's impossível to play because I cannot move and my block don't run well on time. The lag is worst when I am fighting against him.
  • SomethingsomeSomethingsome Posts: 176
    edited January 2018

That is not really accurate. The game's settings scale with the capabilities of the device's hardware. They tone down the lighting effects, getting rid of raytraced shadows and reflections to cut back on rendering power, they remove entire objects from the background to speed up rendering as well (no antenna on asteroid M, no bot flying around in the Kyln prison, etc.). They even turn off certain particle effects on characters too. The game is designed to scale its requirements to cater to the hardware's limitations, however, I think they don't do enough in that regard. They really should offer a detail slider in the settings, like most 3d games, to lower the rendering overhead even more if your device isn't necessarily a virgin, out of the box, and you...you know, use it for other stuff than just mcoc. The option is already baked into the game, they need to allow the player to control it instead of the game adjusting only automatically.
    I’m using iPhone 6 and if the game is not compatible with any particular device , I want kabam to acknowledge this publicly.

Shocking how much time this company needs to fix the real fundamentals of the game
  • Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Posts: 80
    edited January 2018
    TheBlet wrote: »
    Anyone else lagging the WHOLE match EVERY match tonight? I have everything closed in the background and full battery. (removed by moderator)

Yeeeeeep! I finished exploring Master Difficulty today. 3 paths in the Void chapter. Not too shabby, a lag here and there. But as soon as I start Uncollected, game out. Every which and what bug and glitch possible. Phantom hits, dropped blocks, specials not activating, etc. For example. I was battling an OGCap in Uncollected. Fighting with Wolvie. Got up to my third, probably 50+ hits deep. Flawless fight. Cap was at less than 15% health and camping in a corner. So, I hit my third special. It took 7 tries to get my special to activate. I'm legitimately tapping away on my special, I see the LIGHT flicker off and on. He was able to dash in, pop me, activate his special and dash in one more time before the game let me kill him. Absolute trash.
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
This discussion has been closed.