**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spiderman (Stark Enhanced) Arena

I closed at 5,624,125....Whats everyone's score???

Comments

• SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
  • Elijah1929Elijah1929 Posts: 24
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    6.785, damn having to sleep and work.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    7.8..was gonna do even 8 but had to do homework
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    5.25 I’m sure that’s way too low.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    3.5 didt hav enuget time so im just opgiv
  • Bigmoe03Bigmoe03 Posts: 19
    ifbp8z870oai.png
    Decent
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I landed at 7.13
    I really hope that made it, I spent literally all of my free time grinding
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    11.757. Wanted to set a new personal record for streak and see how high I could go with just relying on 4 stars to gauge what I could do in featured arena if I set my mind to it.
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    7.7 mil could’ve done more but I get sick of the grind. Really wish they had a five star arena even if it’s for less desirable champs.
  • 7.43... really pushed for 7.5 but my roster is far too limited as is.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2018
    7.55m.

also thanks to the guy above me lol.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    7.4m. Really hope the cutoff is in the 4-5m range tho
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    edited January 2018
    0. Got him from a 4* crystal. Don't even care. Sits at rank 1 lol. Can't believe people ignore real life for a 4*. Wish I could rank down all my 4*

Nobody cares what you wish you could do with your 4 stars. Nobody cares you can’t believe people grind arena. Oh by the way #jointhepool it helps out, unless that’ll take you away from “real life” too long
  • 2iyago6q2nzx.png
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    HaVe him duped at rank 4 so I just got in the pool to help all u. I focused more on Archangel.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    7.4m. Really hope the cutoff is in the 4-5m range tho

doubt it..at least 6-6.5
  • nascminascmi Posts: 24
    edited January 2018
    343k!!! I took a swim in the pool lol
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    0. Got him from a 4* crystal. Don't even care. Sits at rank 1 lol. Can't believe people ignore real life for a 4*. Wish I could rank down all my 4*

Nobody cares what you wish you could do with your 4 stars. Nobody cares you can’t believe people grind arena. Oh by the way #jointhepool it helps out, unless that’ll take you away from “real life” too long

Don't even post your score and then directly attack a legitimate observation on the reality of arena grinding. Arrogant much?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I finished on 7.9 mil
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Broke 8 at just over 250 streak, used a bunch of boosts and spent about 360 units on refreshes to maximize boost bonus.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    10.26 wanted to up the personal streak.

@MisterNiceGuy good for you to have that kabam luck. The rest of us have to suffer the arena grind to guarantee some of the champs we want. So don’t just assume we want to do this...
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    7.6 mil
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    1.7 mil- good luck to the grinders