**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3-5* AA crystal

Share how rough your dry humping experience was with this crystal. ;-)

I get it, Kabam makes money by selling a crystal that has a .000000001 chance (as a rare drop) but really, let's hand out these pointless 3* champs for all your hard work and effort so you will never spend units again on such a terrible deal again.

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Opened 10 got 9 3* from the first 9 after spinning them. Popped the last one and got 5* AA. Had the gem for him too. Only featured 5* I have pulled
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    Yeah I stopped buying them, the drop rates just plain suck. I just watched Lagacy open 23 of them and all he got was a 5 star mystic Thor and a couple 4star AA. Sorry about your bad luck :(
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Opened 10 got 9 3* from the first 9 after spinning them. Popped the last one and got 5* AA. Had the gem for him too. Only featured 5* I have pulled

Congrats on a awesome pull! So it is possible..............
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

i opened 8 and got 5* aa and king groot and 2 4*...
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    I opened 6 and got him as a 5 star, along with a 4 star DocOcto. It can happen
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★

i opened 8 and got 5* aa and king groot and 2 4*...

saw that man your luck is off the charts
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Opened 6. All three*..... 850k arena points gone for nothing.