**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hardest special to evade [Moved by Moderator]

CobraCobra Posts: 126
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Which special attack is most difficult for you to evade?
For me Punisher 2099 sp1 (really fast transition from punch to shooting), Spidey's sp1 (mostly get hit with second shot) and Dr. Strange's sp2.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Sometimes you can evade hard specials like dorm sp2 or punisher sp1. I think it's better to just evade the punch and block the gun fire of punisher 2099. As well if you practice Spider-Man's sp1 you can evade it fully. I don't think I'm ever going to fully evade collector or maestros sp1.
  • CobraCobra Posts: 126
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    War machine special 1 or ws sp2
    Arent they only blockable? I didnt try evade them.
  • War machine sp 1
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    A lot of specials aren't completely evadable. The ones that are evadable but really difficult for me are wm sp1, yondu sp2, gg sp1, blade sp2, cb sp2
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    edited January 2018
    Kang sp2 too, the first part is not easy to evade I think, very fast
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    A lot of these are actually easy and just require practice. There are also YouTube videos on them. WM sp1 and Yondu sp2 are pretty nasty though.The rest are very doable and actually easy after some practice.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I mean blocking in normal fights, not act 5
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Kang SP2

Collector SP1 + 2

Can be done but is really difficult unless you have a sig 99 DD.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    The Collector... that ****. Fought him in EQ. I’m not exited about fighting him in act 5
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Dr Strange special 2
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Spidergwen
    Karnak
    Colossus
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Green goblins second special that first swipe ticks me off.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Green goblins second special that first swipe ticks me off.

Agreed, it looks easy but I always get caught by the first or second hit
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Anything that has a slow projectile, I always jump the gun on those and get nailed
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    DLegend wrote: »
    The hardest special to evade is kabam's server maintenance. There's no easy way to avoid it.
    “There’s no easy way”? You mean to tell me that it’s possible?!
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    War Machine L1