**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Act 5 Chapter 2

Comments

• KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    I haven't said a word in this Thread since this morning, and people are still going on about me. I am not the problem. I suggest people move the conversation along because this discussion is about 5.2. It's not here so person after person can engage in abusive behavior agaisnt me. Move it along.

Still playing the victim, really? It's a discussion about 5.2 and how people feel about rewards. Abusive behaviour...lol come on man. Stop acting like a 5y old who acts all smart and then cries every time someone so much as points a finger at him.

10% of your posts are about the game and 90% about you and how are you treated and what a victim you are. Own up to your mistakes man. Everybody makes them and it's not end of the world if you are wrong. Especially not on some silly forum.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    I haven't said a word in this Thread since this morning, and people are still going on about me. I am not the problem. I suggest people move the conversation along because this discussion is about 5.2. It's not here so person after person can engage in abusive behavior agaisnt me. Move it along. [/quote

I'm not interested in engaging a debate with you any further with you on this so I am engaging you to tell you I will no longer engage until I next engage and debate this some more
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    Morgan wrote: »
    I haven't said a word in this Thread since this morning, and people are still going on about me. I am not the problem. I suggest people move the conversation along because this discussion is about 5.2. It's not here so person after person can engage in abusive behavior agaisnt me. Move it along.

You are absolutely right.

5.2 rewards are TRASH compared to the wallet nodes put in the route.

The maps nodes aren't that bad, and few ones proves to be fun. Magik 18k on double buffet with 3k+ atk? not so fun.
    Maps design is trash. its confusing, too wide, and portals are just useless. Only thing that adds to the game is headache.

Final boss it the most deluding, scammy, money grab seen so far on Marvel CoC. Zero challenge. Just revive and mash. There's nothing hard in that content, since there's no content. It's just like Highways stations, you pay your due for using the road and moving past it.

i'd rather have them let us pay 1000 units to kill the boss or to move to the next chapter without trying to rob me with absurd chars on absurd double nodes or boss fights. i'd feel less middle fingered yanno.

Very well said.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Thing is, you say some completely ridiculous things, which makes nobody trust your opinion, then when people call you out on your opinion you don't back your opinion up you just say oh look at me everyone I'm a victim.
    For example, you claimed that some one who started playing yesterday can have a valid comment on the collector as a boss, then when I asked why, you just said oh no we aren't doing this. Playing the victim yet again. That's why you are the problem. You claim to be the one who wants to have discussions but when people try you just play the victim card.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Breenio wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    I have a question about Power Shield node.
    If our basic attacks don't deal damage but still cause debuffs, and if our special attacks cause 400% more damage, then will the damage from debuffs from special attacks be increased? Like, Hyperion 1st special (incinerate), Deadpool 2nd special (bleed), etc.

Yeah they do in 5.3.1 I basically used a team of SW hyperion Widow rogue and hawkeye. Bleed from Hawkeye l1 is insane and hyperion incinerate just destroys opponents. The synergies in this team had more power gain to help get to specials quicker. Hope that helps.

Just wanted to confirm this.

Any damage-dealing secondary effect that is applied during the Special Attack animation will be 400% more powerful. Hyperion's incinerates, Black Panther's Bleeds, etc.

Joe Fixit OP.

Thanks for the confirmation! I'll might even try that Joe Fixit challenge.
    You know ... Just for fun
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    So, if our basic attacks deal no damage, is better to have class advantage against the defender to have a 400% more damage in special attacks?
    Since the class reversal node increases the defender attack if we bring someone that was supposed to have advantage against them. So, the defender will have even more attack.
  • imajktimajkt Posts: 3
    The rewards are terrible.

It's a money grab.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    So, if our basic attacks deal no damage, is better to have class advantage against the defender to have a 400% more damage in special attacks?
    Since the class reversal node increases the defender attack if we bring someone that was supposed to have advantage against them. So, the defender will have even more attack.
    would be interesting,
  • FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    Thanks for the clarification @kabam dk. Any chance you can respond to the avalanche of comments regarding the difficulty and the rewards and if there is any chance either will be adjusted?
  • PizzaPizza Posts: 2
    edited June 2017
    Shìt rewards for ever increasing difficulty is Kabam's M.O.

Why anyone is surprised by this is what shocks me!

Just wait it WILL GET WORSE

The real Genacide
  • Thajuicy1Thajuicy1 Posts: 4
    Its stupid **** like this that makes me want to quit playing. Good job kabam at screwing everyone over. Sincerely someone who,hasn't even tried and yet still sees how **** your rewards are. Smh
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Pizza wrote: »
    The real Genacide
    ??
  • Darklord2099Darklord2099 Posts: 13
    Total letdown to get a title for that Collectors favor, it would be better to have generic 5* sig stones than a stupid title which i don't give a ****.
  • Gimli_SoGGimli_SoG Posts: 88
    Then don't do the quest and save yourself the headache, plain and simple :smile:
  • BeowulfBeowulf Posts: 34
    The rewards from monthly master event are better than these...terrible
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Beowulf wrote: »

I mean they're not really
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★

No the are not but they are a better value
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Mcord11758 wrote: »

How are they better value without being better? What?
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Mcord11758 wrote: »

How are they better value without being better? What?

Ok I was not clear in my opinion. Rewards for act 5.2 are better but rewards for master are far easier to obtain and thus a better value to me
  • BowinBowin Posts: 38
    Challenging content so thanks for that, but with that being said rewards definitely don't match the difficulty, should be a bit better.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    I just started 5.2 and current finished 5.2.2....and may I say....this chapter is definitely doable but my goodness money grabbing has been amped up considerably. Rewards are utter garbage relative to the money grabness.
  • BeowulfBeowulf Posts: 34

They are. The t2A are far more useful to me alone, all the rewards in this chapter are utter trash. In 1 month across all formats I can achieve far more. Whoever came up with these must have been smoking something good.

Miike can you find out the dealer?