**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Send Help: Blade OP

My favorite part about this game? It definitely has to be spending countless hours, resources, and a lot of money to obtain 5* champs. Ranking them up to r4 and using them as an AW boss is the absolute best - especially if a 4/55 or 5/65 Blade exists in the game. It warms my soul watching him one shot our AW bosses. Might as well not even place a boss, smh.

If Kabam cannot understand that Blade is in fact overpowered, I’ve lost all hope in them. Send hate mail to me, I’d love to ignore everyone’s plea’s for not nerfing him. If you don’t think he should be, you’re fooling yourself. Don’t give me the, “he takes skill to master”. If you have one thumb and the ability to look at a screen- you can win with him.

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    you are getting 3 or 4 blade anyway just don't complen for the god sake
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    you are getting 3 or 4 blade anyway just don't complen for the god sake

Agreed. But lets be real... 99% of use will get a 3* (really not even worth mentioning the 4* :D ).

I have skill ISO just waiting on him even when it is a 3*. I am guessing he will be viable even as a 3* for things like Act 4 ec.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    They are now buffing trash champions instead of nerfing Blade. He will have counters soon. Who knows it might he Luke Cage, the morning irony then would be whimsical
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Come don't forgot about Quake she is good for AW
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    JamiePud wrote: »
    My favorite part about this game? It definitely has to be spending countless hours, resources, and a lot of money to obtain 5* champs. Ranking them up to r4 and using them as an AW boss is the absolute best - especially if a 4/55 or 5/65 Blade exists in the game. It warms my soul watching him one shot our AW bosses. Might as well not even place a boss, smh.

If Kabam cannot understand that Blade is in fact overpowered, I’ve lost all hope in them. Send hate mail to me, I’d love to ignore everyone’s plea’s for not nerfing him. If you don’t think he should be, you’re fooling yourself. Don’t give me the, “he takes skill to master”. If you have one thumb and the ability to look at a screen- you can win with him.

@JamiePud so the rest of us who cant afford 5/5 MD and don't have a duped r4 5* Magik should just suffer and keep wasting resources trying to kill her as an AW boss? We are just supposed to accept that Magik should be the only AW boss ever and no one should counter that? Your statement is so completely off base that you probably shouldn't be allowed to post ever again. This game is about change. New champs are going to be introduced that blade cant counter. Iceman would be a great AW boss to counter blade. He's not science, dimensional being and can't bleed. No one feels sorry because you invested in Magik. I for one am super stoked i can take a AW boss down. Blade has immensely helped my progression in the game because hes a good champ. No where near over powered either. Take a box of tissues and go cry in a corner.

I've thought about taking my 5/65 iceman as close as possible to sig 200 and using him as a war boss, but unless his coldsnap kills you he's just too easy to fight (see ice pheonix)
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    My only thoughts on all this is how easy he is to pilot and subsequently one shot a boss.

Yes AA can take down Magik but even he requires a bit of dancing around, timing your heavies right, your blocks, etc.

Blade - I can show my grandmother how the controls work and she'd be able to one shot an AW boss.

That's what I disagree with.

All you need to do is land one heavy that triggers bleed with AA and it’s pretty much over. Against magik, AA is just as brainless a counter as Blade, if not more so due to 100% ability shutdown that occurs once he gets going and the stunning he stun immune. Blade can never do better than 58%. Couple neuros and don’t have to worry about baiting specials like with blade. Don’t really have to worry about MD due to his mechanics. Just sit back and watch her melt.

That said, even though it was clear kabam made him as a direct counter to mystic wars, no one had a major problem with AA despite his autopilot destruction of Magik and Juggs because he couldn’t do anything to dorm. Enter blade.

Rip mystic wars

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    PS...Sometimes the game changes and we need to adapt. We switch aw bosses all the time. It's part of the game.. and frankly makes it more interesting.
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Example of an OP champ who took no skill to use: Scarlet Witch (peace be upon her)

Blade isn't even comparable to that.
  • GangsterSauceGangsterSauce Posts: 63
    My only thoughts on all this is how easy he is to pilot and subsequently one shot a boss.

Yes AA can take down Magik but even he requires a bit of dancing around, timing your heavies right, your blocks, etc.

Blade - I can show my grandmother how the controls work and she'd be able to one shot an AW boss.

That's what I disagree with.

I can show my grandmother how to play Starlord as well for the damagez. ;)
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    MD against dexterity combined with unavoidable damage is broken.

The counter to this broken mechanic is another broken thing called Blade.

Those who don’t have him now suffer from two broken mechanics in the game. That is not the way to solve the problem.

Blade is clearly OP. The problem that he solves is clearly OP as well.

+1
  • NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    Magik is **** when faced with other magik
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    MD against dexterity combined with unavoidable damage is broken.

The counter to this broken mechanic is another broken thing called Blade.

Those who don’t have him now suffer from two broken mechanics in the game. That is not the way to solve the problem.

Blade is clearly OP. The problem that he solves is clearly OP as well.

If both parties in a fight are OP, then, when facing each other, neither is.

Kabam is finally listening to us. Instead of nerfing Magik and co, or nerfing a great offensive mastery like MD, they created something strong enough to counter. They added to the game instead of taking away. Fail to see the problem with it.

• TrapTrap Posts: 124
    Oh can’t wait for my rankdown tickets and all my sigs stones when this happens and all my shards and oh and stfu about blade needing to be nerf
This discussion has been closed.