**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Archangel vs Archangel Help Needed

Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
So here is my dilemma. I'm torn between who to rank up: my 4* Archangel to rank 5, or my 5* Archangel to r3.

My 4* was unduped for THE LONGEST and never got around to bringing him up to r5. So about two weeks ago, I pulled my 5* AA. And last week I duped my 4* (go figure). So now, do I max out 4* AA for his ability reduction? Or just go with the 5*, screw the ability reduction, and ultimately r4 him when I can? Clearly I know r4 would shred but that won't be for quite some time.

Could anybody tell me what the damage differences would be for his neurotoxins, bleeds, and poisons? I know a r5 4* does like 3444 toxin damage. Curious to know what a r3 5* would do.

Any input or insight would be greatly appreciated to help me decide on who to rank.

Thanks

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    3795 for a 5*
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I would rank the 4* because he’s duped. I have a 4* and 5* duped AA. The 4* is amazing at rank 5
  • she3_rawyshe3_rawy Posts: 80
    Depending on where you rare at the game right now.. if you need some ability accuracy reduction champs.(You have no Quake/BW/Xbones...etc.) Rank the duped one
    iff you need some champ to absolutely rinse through the content, rank the 5* & r4 as soon as you can
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I would rank the 4* because he’s duped. I have a 4* and 5* duped AA. The 4* is amazing at rank 5

Interesting. I may end up settling with the 4 star as of now because I don't have any decent ability reduction right now. Also, the alpha cost is way less
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    If i had a choice it would be the 5*. Investment for the future. I have AA 4*.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Yeah even unduped he's worth r4 so I would rank the 5*, basically when people ask this question the kicker is whether or not they would take them to r4, and if yes go the 5*
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    I had duped my 4* AA and ranked him to 5. Then I got a 5* AA from a basic crystal, and he’s now at rank 4. I use both a lot, and I would rank my 5* over my 4* if I was in your situation.
  • nishantnishant Posts: 30
    I think you should rank 4* first and then rank 5* too when you get the cats. You can use both of them in different modes. Currently duped will be more effective as you dont have ability reduction champs
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    AA is op, would be good to have both so u can use in AQ/AW and single player content. So focus the 4* dupped first