**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Archangel vs Archangel Help Needed

Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
So here is my dilemma. I'm torn between who to rank up: my 4* Archangel to rank 5, or my 5* Archangel to r3.

My 4* was unduped for THE LONGEST and never got around to bringing him up to r5. So about two weeks ago, I pulled my 5* AA. And last week I duped my 4* (go figure). So now, do I max out 4* AA for his ability reduction? Or just go with the 5*, screw the ability reduction, and ultimately r4 him when I can? Clearly I know r4 would shred but that won't be for quite some time.

Could anybody tell me what the damage differences would be for his neurotoxins, bleeds, and poisons? I know a r5 4* does like 3444 toxin damage. Curious to know what a r3 5* would do.

Any input or insight would be greatly appreciated to help me decide on who to rank.

Thanks

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    3795 for a 5*
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I would rank the 4* because he’s duped. I have a 4* and 5* duped AA. The 4* is amazing at rank 5
  • she3_rawyshe3_rawy Posts: 80
    Depending on where you rare at the game right now.. if you need some ability accuracy reduction champs.(You have no Quake/BW/Xbones...etc.) Rank the duped one
    iff you need some champ to absolutely rinse through the content, rank the 5* & r4 as soon as you can
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I would rank the 4* because he’s duped. I have a 4* and 5* duped AA. The 4* is amazing at rank 5

Interesting. I may end up settling with the 4 star as of now because I don't have any decent ability reduction right now. Also, the alpha cost is way less
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    If i had a choice it would be the 5*. Investment for the future. I have AA 4*.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Yeah even unduped he's worth r4 so I would rank the 5*, basically when people ask this question the kicker is whether or not they would take them to r4, and if yes go the 5*
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    I had duped my 4* AA and ranked him to 5. Then I got a 5* AA from a basic crystal, and he’s now at rank 4. I use both a lot, and I would rank my 5* over my 4* if I was in your situation.
  • nishantnishant Posts: 30
    I think you should rank 4* first and then rank 5* too when you get the cats. You can use both of them in different modes. Currently duped will be more effective as you dont have ability reduction champs
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    AA is op, would be good to have both so u can use in AQ/AW and single player content. So focus the 4* dupped first