**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

stop with the same exact charaters

kabam stop it with 4 stars please cause its annoying we want new ones like u can let us get the same ones once but it gets annoying and with phc stop it with 2 stars every single times spread it out please like give us a couple 4 stars every once and a while please

Comments

• I am frustrated of getting repeated champions of basic types in both 4* and 5*.
    We work hard on getting 4* & 5* crystal and at the end we get same scrap champion again and again.
    In whole December month I almost open 6nos 4* and 2nos 5* crystal and I don't even get any new champion of my 10 6* and 30 4*. Same thing happen with $1 deal. Now i feel sad to spend more time on this game.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I think the odds are changing..I have pulled 2 4* from a PHC within the past few weeks
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Wow... allergic to punctuation much?

OK... for the most part I sort of agree... I had a run of over 115 PHC's where I had 2 - 3*'s and Zero 4*'s!! But then, in the last week I got 4* Hood, Hulk and Stark-Spidey from about a dozen PHC's!

BUT... OMG... that +100 run was annoying!!!

I've been in and am in biweekly Alliances... so opening 10-40 at a time isn't abnormal... That's why the 115 number isn't an exaggeration!

My 2* Scarlet and Wolverine are Sig-Ability level 70 and 80 from being duped so much!!! Lol
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    I also find it amusing that ever since playing this game..I usually seem to get better chance of getting a 4* when I pull single crystals versus opening a bunch of them at once..I once opened 20 phc and got mostly 2* and maybe two 3*..few days past by and I open one crystal and it was a 4* Ice Man
  • JD22JD22 Posts: 8
    what about people that don't have luck like u bm3epps
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    My last 16 4*s were 14 dupes, 3x Groots, 3x RR and 3x SpiderSymb.

Once I was to open 10, but the first 5 were duped then I was so dissapointed that i stopped. Hours later I did the rest 5s, let you guest, duping again and almost the same guys.
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    My last 16 4*s were 14 dupes, 3x Groots, 3x RR and 3x SpiderSymb.

Once I was to open 10, but the first 5 were duped then I was so dissapointed that i stopped. Hours later I did the rest 5s, let you guest, duping again and almost the same guys.

sucks
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    all dupeds means 5* shards, whats the problem to keep duping iron patriot anyways
    all dupeds means 5* shards, whats the problem to keep duping iron patriot anyways

iron patriot is the worst
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    JD22 wrote: »

Yet you are getting 5* crystal shards and 20 tech iso-8 out of duping him. I’d say it’s worth getting him a few times.

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    JD22 wrote: »

i know, but still it's another 4* who gives you 5* shards
  • Sorry to hear you haven’t received the heroes you were hoping for. There’s really not a magic switch for us to flip either; the items received from crystals is random.

Please review the Support Articles for more details. You can access these in-game by clicking the gear in the upper left corner, then “Support”, and from here search for information in our Knowledgebase.

Here are a few articles that you may find useful regarding Crystals!
    I have feedback about Crystal drop rates
    Crystals: Spin system
    4-Star Champions
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    All crystals are random. You have the same chance to get a 4* as everyone else.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Random Number Generators or RNG get use to it
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    But the question remains: are the crystals truly random? Is every champion equally represented in the crystals? It's stated time and again, RNG this, RNG that, but I do not believe the crystals are truly 100% random.

Based on the links in Pistachio's post above, "Our drop rates are set to ensure that there is not only a maintained balance between the opportunity to obtain valued items, but the rarity and integrity of these items as well."

This tells me that you do not have an equal chance at all champions. Some are deliberately reduced to maintain the rarity and integrity of the items. This is yet another reason why players want to know the actual drop rates for things like PHC's. Exactly how rare is "rare"?

This is like the NBA draft lottery system. Kabam likely has each champ in a rarity/quality class, with each class having a varying drop rate. The higher the class, the less it's represented in the lottery pool. The bottom class (Fixit, Khan, Groot) would represent a much higher percentage of the pool than the top class. Once you pull ball from the lottery, then the RNG gives you a random one from that class.

Basically, you would have a 50% chance to pull a bottom-tier champ, 30% chance to pull an average champ, 15% chance to pull above average, and 5% to pull a top.

There is absolutely no way the crystals are setup so that every champ has the same drop rate. I have seen too many rosters to believe that load of ****.

^^^ The above in reference to crystals that only drop one level of champs, not the mixed crystals like PHC or Grandmaster.
  • Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Posts: 80
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    But the question remains: are the crystals truly random? Is every champion equally represented in the crystals? It's stated time and again, RNG this, RNG that, but I do not believe the crystals are truly 100% random.

Based on the links in Pistachio's post above, "Our drop rates are set to ensure that there is not only a maintained balance between the opportunity to obtain valued items, but the rarity and integrity of these items as well."

This tells me that you do not have an equal chance at all champions. Some are deliberately reduced to maintain the rarity and integrity of the items. This is yet another reason why players want to know the actual drop rates for things like PHC's. Exactly how rare is "rare"?

This is like the NBA draft lottery system. Kabam likely has each champ in a rarity/quality class, with each class having a varying drop rate. The higher the class, the less it's represented in the lottery pool. The bottom class (Fixit, Khan, Groot) would represent a much higher percentage of the pool than the top class. Once you pull ball from the lottery, then the RNG gives you a random one from that class.

Basically, you would have a 50% chance to pull a bottom-tier champ, 30% chance to pull an average champ, 15% chance to pull above average, and 5% to pull a top.

There is absolutely no way the crystals are setup so that every champ has the same drop rate. I have seen too many rosters to believe that load of ****.

Faaaaaacts!