**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which hulk to rank up?

DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
With the Rulk buff confirmed, im leaning towards Rulk. However, Hulk seems to have more utility with his stuns.

I currently have 3 4* 5/50's and 10 4* 4/40's. Is it time to start focusing on 5 stars?

Which hulk to rank up? 36 votes

5* Unduped Red Hulk
27%
WhatevernameplasPalito_DiazGeneralDCG0311JoeswimmerBobomantaojay1BahamutXFA_Rebooted 10 votes
4* Duped Green Hulk
72%
cradlemanAlfa_PigeonSomeoneElsevg2782buffajrAfridScottryanXillymanwSWeaponXViperKingVVision_41HeroBoltsySpeedbumpZzyzxGuyRavenrob_33TarlungsMlgraonzero7Savio444she3_rawy 26 votes

Comments

• Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    4* Duped Green Hulk
    Rulk buff still doesn’t make him anywhere near as good as OG Hulk. Duped OG Hulk to 5/50 is the way to go.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    5* Unduped Red Hulk
    The way rulk is he may do you good as beta footage has shown
  • Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    Wait til after the beta is over and u can take rulk out for a spin but id lean towards hulk myself
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    5* Unduped Red Hulk
    Go 5*. It's 2018 bruh.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    4* Duped Green Hulk
    8d6c8ciz9wyy.jpg
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    5* Unduped Red Hulk
    Do to the Beta footage on YT and reddit I’d say the 2 Hulks are now equally good. But Red is a 5* and 6*s are coming soon (like bases) so 4*s are about to become obsolete. Rulk would be a better choice
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Rulk essentially tripled his attack with full heat charges, is incenerate and poison immune, and taking into the account that it’s a 5* makes him a better choice IF the beta changes come out.