**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 4* R4 mystic to be awaken & R5 ( mystic awakening )

LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Got 4x 4* R4 mystic to rank and awaken .Personally think jurgurnaut to R5 & awaken .. cause I feel the stress from R5 awaken jurgurnaut at AW .. need u guys give more input .

Which 4* R4 mystic to be awaken & R5 ( mystic awakening ) 24 votes

JUGGURNAUT
0%
Dormammu
12%
SpeedbumpnameplasElitehunter 3 votes
Ghost rider
87%
Elijah1929Deadbyrd9mmmbanyasbuffajrDanicb94ScottryanFeeney234Zane22WalkinhighlightBreynolds11KarinshiKennadoSuperSam57GeneralDC_ASDF_Joeswimmer9792111058getterNEUROPLEXUSBobomanscience22 21 votes
Dr.Strange
0%

Comments

• Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Ghost rider
    Loked at this and thought oit was for a 5*, lol. Rank and awaken GR.
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Ghost rider
    GR is the best option
  • Options
    Ghost rider
    Ghost rider is amazing. Only explanation I need.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    If you only need to boost your war Defense, do Juggy

If you need to boost defense but also need some attack utility, then look at Dorm (double immune, great power control).

If you need another attacker, Ghost Rider all the way.

I would leave Strange alone.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Depends on a lot of things. Do you have MD? Do you need defense or offense? If offense, which maps do you run? Which AW path do you run? Do you already have DV (or even SW) awaken?

Generally speaking, Dorm is probably the best mystic defender in the game. Juggs might be a close 2nd, but the benefit of Dorm is that you can use him as an attacker as well. He's awesome for map 6 (and even 5) and for AWA).

If you need a lane clearer, then GR is your guy and probably the best option in the game for this purpose. He's also great for map 5 and 6.
  • Options
    LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
    Yes with MD lvl 4 .

Ok . I will consider on Dorm / ghost rider