**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanks a lot

science22science22 Posts: 125
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
8vfhcbhhyfa1.png
Got a great dump, really useful. Thanks so much kabam. Also, thanks for the colossus(no screen shot) :)

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Be thankful it's not a 5*
  • science22science22 Posts: 125
    The_One wrote: »
    Be thankful it's not a 5*

Yeah, but still I am bummed :(
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Yup, it ain’t a godtier, so it’s trash (sarcasm). Or you could try him out, level/rank him up, use him as arena fodder.
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    I recently pulled 5* Karnak.

I already have him as 4* r4 level 99. He was r5 but I used a rank down ticket to get the t4cc back and rank up a 5* HawkEye to r4,

He recovers from non-damaging debuffs so fast, I often don’t realize he was stunned. I used to use him in AW attack because a parry from the opponent never lasted long enough to matter. So while there are better champs, he’s still useful in some circumstances.

He’s also recovers from a class penalty 2% every 5 seconds, so fighting a mutant or the Maestro/The Collector has him doing more damage over time as the class penalty wears off.
  • science22science22 Posts: 125
    Player wrote: »
    I recently pulled 5* Karnak.

I already have him as 4* r4 level 99. He was r5 but I used a rank down ticket to get the t4cc back and rank up a 5* HawkEye to r4,

He recovers from non-damaging debuffs so fast, I often don’t realize he was stunned. I used to use him in AW attack because a parry from the opponent never lasted long enough to matter. So while there are better champs, he’s still useful in some circumstances.

He’s also recovers from a class penalty 2% every 5 seconds, so fighting a mutant or the Maestro/The Collector has him doing more damage over time as the class penalty wears off.

Thanks for the info.